Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I like Logan's temperament a lot. He's outgoing and gets along swimmingly with people, dogs, and other animals. He's got a desire to please, but also a mind of his own. He's a bit (okay, a lot) dorky. Even though he's independent and likes to keep himself busy, he still makes time for cuddles and sleeps in med with me every night. He's pretty much bombproof and very confident. He's smart (when he's not being dorky) and is a breeze to train, though he does have a small stubborn streak. The only thing I might change is that I wish he had just a bit more drive. He does have a good amount of drive, but I'd like just a tiny bit more - the way he was when he was younger would be ideal. I worked so hard on getting him to ignore food and not take me hand of with a treat that it sort of squashed his drive a bit. He's just a very, very balanced dog and I love that about him. His scores on the ATTS test were all very near the middle.

Is this typical of the breed ? Sounds perfect. And smoothies are what I would consider. How are they typically with kids. I know dogs each differ , but generally?