My Pet Carnivore

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
http://www.mypetcarnivore.com/

Has anybody ever heard of this place? I stopped to fill up for gas and spotted this truck. I thought it was weird and wasn't sure what exactly My Pet Carnivore could mean. Then I saw it park and saw a line of people get out of their cars and walk up to the truck... and the truck opened and they started handing boxes to people. My first thought was this was one of those disgusting pet "delivery" kind of things... then I took a little closer look and it dawned on me.

RAW PET FOOD DELIVERY.

One of the people standing in line looked like one of the women who trains under us. I was pumping gas so I couldn't tell and I thought it would be kinda creepy creeper to just walk up to the truck and be like "TELL ME MORE" so I looked it up at home.

I know nothing about raw pricing but how does their prices look? It's $15 delivery charge per delivery on top of the food prices...

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Prices depend on the area but a couple friends in IL order from them and continue to order from them so apparently they like MPC lol

I get stuff from them...prices arent stupendous but they have fair prices and great quality. Several people all go in together and order with one person picking up and we split the delivery fee

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I looked into them and heard good things

..I just found chinatown to be A LOT cheaper haha

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I buy pancreas from MPC, simply because they're the ONLY show in town when it comes to pancreas. Expensive as heck, but my hands are tied - I have to pay it.

Last order was annoying, I paid online but the delivery dude said I didn't and demanded payment. I had a friend picking it up for me because I was out of town, and she was bold enough to tell the guy to shove it. He backed down, and I got my pancreas. ;)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I get stuff from them...prices arent stupendous but they have fair prices and great quality. Several people all go in together and order with one person picking up and we split the delivery fee
That is genius... I wonder if I could get anybody to split with me. If that lady I spotted really is one of my students I bet she would split with me...

Thanks guys!! I'm glad to hear lots of people approve. I won't have a freezer to store stuff in for a while still but I'm really happy to have found this as an option. Pre-made raw is ridiculously expensive, even for my little guys, and we don't have a "real" butcher here that isn't insanely expensive (since he's the only game in town he can be) so this is definitely a possibility!!

NinaB

I LOVE MPC!!! I order from them almost monthly for the last couple of years and have been very happy. Great green tripe products! I don't buy everything I feed from them..some things I can find cheaper locally but they also have items I can't find so it's a nice balance.

Members online

No members online now.