Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Bite Club

Glad you are feeling less sausage like now! lol That is a cute pic!! You look great - I need to get an updated pic done this week.

I've been trying to stock up and get ready for the big day - everything is still in piles everywhere but at least I'm slowly getting somewhere lol. Other than that nothing much new here - Aura is in heat and I'm ready to give away both dogs to the next available offer - I have much less patience right now, and they seem to "forget" how to do *anything*, like I am speaking a foreign language when I tell them to go to their bed or stay.

Anyways, here's a little newborn cloth diaper that I got - how cute??!

~Aura & Riley~
Old 12-17-2012, 08:46 PM
PSD Partner

One thing I have really loved that we did was have a changing area with a stock table in the living room. The changing table is attached to the playpen(which he is quickly out growing so we are stalking Kijiji for a full sized one) and the stock table is across from it. We keep 3 sleepers, 3 outfit changes, extra recieving blankets, tons of diapers, extra wipes, powder and so on all on it so that it is right at hand and we don't have to run to the bedroom for things when needed.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:22 PM
Top Dog

So I made the official announcement on Facebook and ALREADY I'm getting nasty messages from people who aren't even on my friends. Woo hoo!

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 12-18-2012, 03:10 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

I'm 2WW'ing right now. So hopefully I will join you soon.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 12-18-2012, 07:05 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenv101 View Post
You look great - I need to get an updated pic done this week.
You definitely need a new pic! I've been taking them every week and it's really surreal to see the changes. I don't feel that big but I'm definitely getting bigger.

Cloth diapers are adorable and that one is SO CUTE! The cuteness is the main reason I'm tempted to try it, but we're going to have to do day care and I can't find any place here that will accept cloth. Plus....laundry. Blegh. Lol.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 12-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Top Dog

Two weeks yesterday and I'll know of I'm carrying sugar and spice or snips and snails in this massive bump.

Still feeling great, still growing outward. I'm outgrowing all my scrub tops for work and my clients notice-- there's no hiding this now!

Here's my 18 week pic:

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
You definitely need a new pic! I've been taking them every week and it's really surreal to see the changes. I don't feel that big but I'm definitely getting bigger.

Cloth diapers are adorable and that one is SO CUTE! The cuteness is the main reason I'm tempted to try it, but we're going to have to do day care and I can't find any place here that will accept cloth. Plus....laundry. Blegh. Lol.
We did disposables for daycare, cloth (for the most part) at home. He always vast prefered cloth.

Now that he's outgrown the ones we had, he's just in disposables (aside from one that he just barely fits in). I do wish we'd stocked up more. Something I'd change if I were doing it again.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Top Dog

Okay guys I just started throwing up? I hope I'm just sick. I am 11 weeks and haven't really thrown up at all through this, but last night I woke up at around 430 and felt the dreadful "oh god run to the bathroom now" feeling and went and very forcibly vomited up the pizza rolls I'd ate just before bed. I threw up again about ten minutes later, and not much came out except for the water I drank. Then I was woken up again only twenty minutes ago and threw up again... I also have diarrhea.

Does it sound like I'm sick or like the pregnancy? The puking part was AWFUL.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 12-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Bite Club

Taq and Allison - neither of you look huge at all! But I know it feels that way.

After getting some cloth diapers and feeling how SOFT they are, I can't imagine using disposables all of the time. They seem like they would be really uncomfortable in comparison. I'm sure we'll be doing a bit of both though - I get a year off for maternity leave so I don't have to think about daycare for a while, but the place I'm going with (actually a neighbor down the street who has a home based daycare business) is ok with cloth so that is good to know.

Barbara - it sounds like you might have a bug, esp if diarrhea is involved too. Hope you feel better soon - stay hydrated!!

~Aura & Riley~
Old 12-18-2012, 01:42 PM
Bite Club

31 weeks!

31weeks by Holga-Jen, on Flickr

~Aura & Riley~