Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 12-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Love My Mutt <3

YAY you got it!

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-15-2012, 02:10 AM
and Spy.

Welcome from a fellow BC resident I have heard about you guys, it will be neat to get your perspective on your herding breed and how it compares to others. I myself chose a border collie and while I will always have one around, koolies interest me as well.

Hope you enjoy Chaz as much as I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Big Dog

Yes I did finally understand how to do it YAY!! thanks for the help peeps...and hello fellow BC person, so easy for us to get together at some point, I will be going to Downriver Farms to work with Lynn Leach soon, we can make that happen....and i hope you have heard good things about us lol!! teehee
Old 12-15-2012, 01:07 PM
Top Dog

Welcome!
Okay, to post pictures from Flickr, when you are on the photo page, above the image is a tab that says "Share" and you're going to click it, then you are going to select "Grab the HTML/BBCode" on that page you're going to check the box "BBCode" above that is a scroll down menu where you can select how big of an image you want to post, then just copy the text in the large box and post it. And don't worry, once you've clicked the setting you want they stay that way through each page unless you change one, so the next photo you want to share you just have to copy the text.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Show Dog

Hi, welcome to the forum!
Old 12-16-2012, 04:54 AM
Top Dog

Hello and welcome!.
I didn't know coolies came in long coats!.
Now,I'm REALLY interested in them!.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Wookie Collie

Hey! Welcome!

One of my customers at my store in Ottawa is an Avalon Coolie, Remix! Incredible dog and the only coolie I've met in person thus far!

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 12-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Big Dog

Hi AllieMackie...THAT IS SO COOL!! Yes Remix is awesome!! and so is his owner!! those two have fun together....so happy you have met him!!
And yes they come in long coat, short coat, i produce alot of medium coats (thats what works for us up north, not long nor short)...and colors ranging all over... B&W, solid Black, solid chocolate, Chocolate & white, chocolate tri, Tri-color (classic), Black & Tan, and of course your black, blue, chocolate, and dilute merles some with Irish Spotting some without...pricked ears, floppy ears, semi pricked ears, just so much choice with these guys!! <3
Old 12-17-2012, 12:18 AM
Top Dog

Sadly,i'm in France but wonder if you know of any breeders,on the other side of the Atlantic!.
I'm very familiar with herding breeding as I've owned 4 PyrShep and a working BC.I,also,feel in love with the Aussie cos my neighbour,in Fl,had 5 and did a lot of rescue.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Big Dog

Vous etes situee ou en france?, je ai vecue presque 14ans...10 ans a Besancon, Franche Comte et 4 ans a Paris quand j'etee au Lycee...my mom is in Besancon visiting as we speak, and we return there often, i do not know of any breeder on that side of the atlantic but with Moms yearly trips we can find a way to get one over there LOL