Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicksMom View Post
Me, too, although the UGGS with jeans tucked in is starting to grow on me. But I HATE jeans tucked into cowboy boots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I love my jeans and fancy totally non practical cowboy boots.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE jeans and cowboy boots (simple,plain, no "glitz", please ). It's the jeans tucked into the cowboy boots I hate.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Resident fainting goat

Haha was just looking at my facebook picture. Well now we know I wasn't lying about mismatched socks lol

Yes, they show when I walk and no, I really don't mind lol I like them. They are colorful and make me happy when I look down
Old 12-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Top Dog

Oh my socks are pretty much always mismatched Today they are close...both same stripe pattern just in different colors
Old 12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Yeah no skinny jeans here. I find them the ugliest jeans ever. Especially for me lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-12-2012, 11:21 PM
orange iguanas.

Okay, completely regardless of the socks being worn, Fran that picture is totally awesome lol.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 12-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Top Dog

My hips are too wide for skinny jeans. Also, my feet too small. I'm an upside down pear from the waist down. And waist up. I'm a...pear with a reflection in the mirror?

My socks have to match though. I'm incredibly picky with what touches my feet. And since they swell (since they are so small) I'm painfully aware of a difference in ankle socks and regular socks after about an hour.

I'm non-fashionable. Boot cut jeans that must cover 3/4ths of my shoes, basic top, socks match and usually sneakers or flip flops. Done.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Bored Now.

When I saw that this thread was 3 pages long, I had to read it. . . and, wow. So many opinions. I wear ballet flats with brightly colored socks that match my shirts, so my opinion probably doesn't count, but I wear my white socks with my pumas when I wear skinny jeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBanker View Post
I personally think that the best socks with skinny jeans are ones that go up to your armpits, because I can't fathom the appeal of skinny jeans I have yet to see someone wearing them where I thought "that is a fantastic fashion choice!"

I think I rock them. Plus, your dog as an accessory automatically makes your outfit 10x better.

Express. That is all.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Ahaha well now I'm thinking there's no WAY skinny jeans would ever look good on me unless they were tucked into boots because of my ginourmous feet, hahaha. I normally wear flare jeans that cover about 3/4th of my shoe, too, so you can't really tell how big my feet are.
Me in skinny jeans would probably be like "HOLY HIPS AND ASS BATMAN, oh look knees WHAT IS WITH THOSE CALF MUSCLES oh hai ankles JESUS THOSE FEET!" Yeah... okay... me in skinny jeans should never happen, no matter what size I am.

LOL at "leg prison."

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 12-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Top Dog

Since I have small feet, bootcut generally covers my shoes easy. Flares look like bellbottoms on me. Lol.

To be completely clear, skinny jeans are NO lower legs, right? Because those pictures show bootcut to me. Skinny jeans are like tights to me...only jeans.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
When I saw that this thread was 3 pages long, I had to read it. . . and, wow. So many opinions. I wear ballet flats with brightly colored socks that match my shirts, so my opinion probably doesn't count, but I wear my white socks with my pumas when I wear skinny jeans.

I think I rock them. Plus, your dog as an accessory automatically makes your outfit 10x better.

Express. That is all.
Wait. Those are skinny jeans? O.o I'm... thinking of something different, apparently.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13