Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-11-2012, 06:55 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
The bottoms of my shoes were looking pretty bad, no tread left and all that good stuff. A big part of my job is carrying bags of dog food to people's cars, even in the winter through the ice and slush.

My super awesome boyfriend bought me these tonight:

They're even waterproof!

Such a happy person, I've wanted Keens for years!
Keens are AWESOME. You will love them. And your boyfriend is very super awesome!

My super awesome husband person bought me these (and another pair but not as cool) last week. I know they're pink, but LOOKIT HOW BRIGHT THEY ARE. You cannot be grumpy in shoes such as these.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 12-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Top Dog

My mom bought my husband Keens last year and he has like three pairs now lol! Good luck!

Pumpkin pancakes for breakfast!

Other than laundry and cleaning nothing to do today(may sound like a lot bu no papers!)

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 12-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Sit! Good dog.

We rejigged the house on Sunday and I loves it. I want to sit in it forever... and this is before we have even actually redecorated.. just moved a few things around. I am sitting in what was our dining room, which is now a sitting room which is differnet to the front room And we made the other back room more of a little place to sit and eat.. and we moved the dining table into the old back bedroom.. that room is going to be awesome. It's really old, with a low ceiling and big wooden beam. Going to make it into a kind of dining room come grotto lol With a low chandelier over the dining table (which was handmade by his grandfather), and big candle holders

House is turning into a home, finally!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 12-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

My new insurance doesn't kick in until next month but I'm due for my depo injection tomorrow. I called the doctor's office and found out how much it would be to get it without insurance. Pricey but not horribly expensive. I called Planned Parenthood to see how much it was there expecting it might be cheaper... they are TWICE as expensive as going to the hospital to have it done! Wow.
So I'm just keeping my regular appointment and paying out of pocket. Not too bad and it's only the one time.
This is really good news because my new insurance doesn't appear to cover my hospital (it covers the other one in town) but I was hoping to go out-of-network and stay where I am rather than switch doctors... given how relatively inexpensive it is, I think I'm going to be able to do that!
Also I just remembered that I THINK I have a credit on my account there, so this may actually cost me nothing. Hurray!

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 12-11-2012, 03:14 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

First day back at the preschool today after our vacation and it was so heartwarming how much the kids missed me

One boys mom said that he insisted on praying for me every night. She said he would say "We have to pray for her because she is at Disney World" LOL. Such a sweetie.

All the kids were giving me lots of hugs and saying they missed me and they are glad I am back and the teacher said she really missed us too... especially since our Christmas program is tomorrow night LOL so it was kind of a bad time for me to take off to Disney but that trip was planned before I got this job hahaha.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Love My Mutt <3

"Marley" comes in 2.5 hours

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Top Dog

I GOT MY ****ING N, I GOT MY ****ING N, I CAN DRIVE BY MYSELF I CAN DRIVE BY MYSELF.
(obligatory lower case for the killjoy forum software.)
Old 12-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Marley is here! He is the chillest ferret evar

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Top Dog

I got a B+ in biomechanics! WOO!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:36 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Tonight is our Christmas concert at the preschool. This could be interesting LOL but no matter what happens it will be cute at least

Hannah plays Mary

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney