Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2012, 04:21 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Default The big Disney Report

well... I figured I'd get started on our trip report. This is going to take days to complete probably so bear with me and check back often haha.

Our trip started at 3 am on SAturday when we got up to start the long drive (I don't fly... so we drive everytime) and after stopping for the night in Georgia we continued on our way on Sunday and arrived at our resort in Disney World, Old Key West around noon.

WELCOME HOME! That's what they say when you arrive at the resort and it's the best.

Here is the living room/dining room/kitchen area of our two bedroom villa. That's Hannah and her favorite cousin Madison. it's like an apartment lol I could live there but Disney has a stipulation that says you can't live there LOL

Our first night started out with a character dinner at Chef Mickeys. Here is the whole gang (14 of us total lol. Brians parents, my dad, siblings and neices and nephew)

The fab five came around to the tables to visit with everyone (Mickey, Minnie, donald, goofy and pluto)

After dinner we headed off to the Disney Junior Dance Party at HOllywood Studios.

This guy is from Little Einsteins and he really took a special liking to Hannah lol. He spent about 5 minutes with just her

Hannah and her favorite cousin, Mads

Hannah told Minnie how much she loves her and Minnie melted LOL

Goofy might be my new favorite. throughout the whole trip Goofy was a great character to meet (yes we met him many times lol). he really is a prince in disguise

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney