Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-10-2012, 11:23 PM
SevenSins

Quote:
Originally Posted by stafinois View Post
Out of curiosity, who ARE her profile pics of?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephy_Tang
Old 12-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Glutton for Crazy

I really enjoy Chaz both for those skeptical and those unquestioning. I've met some amazing friends here and many friends have joined. I love the openness, I love the fact it's so diverse, and I love how even after an argument most will still bend over backwards for an Internet friend. There is so much to this forum, I've learned here and I've found support. I'm sorry for anyone who's still here whilst feeling hatred for it and its members.

I, like many, would dive in and help if I believed it would be recieved with the respect it deserves. I've been there, I've been dragged, crawled, fought, and learned to stand again on my own. I know how much my story and experience is worth, I respect it. I don't see respect from the OP, I see a drama craving vaguely far reaching story. Should I see a glimmer of change or a true cry for help I will address it just as I stood up and refused to support selling sex, true or not, because its never about the act of sex it's the detrimental abuse included in that world. Until then it will continue to be a matter of interest, for the readers, story.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:28 PM
SevenSins

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
Everyone is claiming worry about Romy but has anyone offered to help her with the dog?
Help her with the dog how? I would hope that someone racking up a big cell phone bill and who can afford to pay half rent and utilities in an apartment rather than seeking free temporary housing would have made it a priority to provide compensation to whoever is taking care of their pet for its food and necessities. Aside from that, I can't physically go there and walk the dog for them.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:29 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
I really enjoy Chaz both for those skeptical and those unquestioning. I've met some amazing friends here and many friends have joined. I love the openness, I love the fact it's so diverse, and I love how even after an argument most will still bend over backwards for an Internet friend. There is so much to this forum, I've learned here and I've found support. I'm sorry for anyone who's still here whilst feeling hatred for it and its members.

I, like many, would dive in and help if I believed it would be recieved with the respect it deserves. I've been there, I've been dragged, crawled, fought, and learned to stand again on my own. I know how much my story and experience is worth, I respect it. I don't see respect from the OP, I see a drama craving vaguely far reaching story. Should I see a glimmer of change or a true cry for help I will address it just as I stood up and refused to support selling sex, true or not, because its never about the act of sex it's the detrimental abuse included in that world. Until then it will continue to be a matter of interest, for the readers, story.
Werd.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 12-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSins View Post
Help her with the dog how? I would hope that someone racking up a big cell phone bill and who can afford to pay half rent and utilities in an apartment rather than seeking free temporary housing would have made it a priority to provide compensation to whoever is taking care of their pet for its food and necessities. Aside from that, I can't physically go there and walk the dog for them.
This I'm wondering as well. I wasn't aware help was needed with the dog. I thought she was somewhere and things were OK on that front? What help is needed and if I can I will help?
Old 12-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:

I, like many, would dive in and help if I believed it would be received with the respect it deserves. I've been there, I've been dragged, crawled, fought, and learned to stand again on my own. I know how much my story and experience is worth, I respect it. I don't see respect from the OP, I see a drama craving vaguely far reaching story. Should I see a glimmer of change or a true cry for help I will address it just as I stood up and refused to support selling sex, true or not, because its never about the act of sex it's the detrimental abuse included in that world. Until then it will continue to be a matter of interest, for the readers, story.
I'm just going to wait for Adrianne to post from now and, and just say "This" every time.

Quote:
This.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Obey the Toad.

Quote:

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:44 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
My point is has anyone ever asked? They keep saying they are worried about her to say what they want but whose actually asked if there was help needed on that front? I don't know if there is or the arrangement at all just throwing out there all of the "but we are worried about Romy" but has anyone asked her if there is anything they can do about it.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 12-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Glutton for Crazy

I'm not sure if Romy wants help, I know many on FB were asking questions and attempting to offer concern and she was uncomfortable and shut it down. She may want to be left alone about the topic but it never hurts to just ask.

I have not asked about money, I assumed she covered those bases when agreeing to take the dog in.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
My point is has anyone ever asked? They keep saying they are worried about her to say what they want but whose actually asked if there was help needed on that front? I don't know if there is or the arrangement at all just throwing out there all of the "but we are worried about Romy" but has anyone asked her if there is anything they can do about it.
The worry seems to be about her trust in the situation, not her ability or desire to care for Katalin. The fact that she took in the dog without much knowledge of the truth of the situation is why people are worried about her. (I'm not judging Romy in the least. Just observing the difference.)

Romy wouldn't have agreed to do this if she couldn't handle the care of an extra dog. She hasn't requested help in Katalin's care nor is it exactly a simple thing to help, if you aren't local to her.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014