Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Top Dog

Okay, so my back is absolutely killing me... And I keep having this throbbing, sharp pain near what feels like to the left and behind my uterus... Wtf?

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 12-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
Okay, so my back is absolutely killing me... And I keep having this throbbing, sharp pain near what feels like to the left and behind my uterus... Wtf?
if it's really, seriously painful, like needing to take tylenol and that's not helping, worse than bad menstrual cramps pain, go to the E.R.

If it's just like moderate cramps pain equivalent, and a stabbing pain/backache...welcome to being pregnant. The stabbing is your ligaments stretching as your uterus grows (round ligament pain), and the backache...idk what that is, but it's normal.

You've had your first sono, right? If not, you might want to call the doctor to be sure it's not an ectopic pregnancy.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 12-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Top Dog

Yeah, the first ultrasound was fine. And it's not severe, but just enough to kind of make me twinge and think "Uh, ow", before it stops.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 12-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Top Dog

get used to it then

Old 12-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Top Dog

I have a back support strap...would that help?

Old 12-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
I have a back support strap...would that help?
Not this early, those only help when the back pain is from the additional weight and trying to support your growing belly. The back pain you have now is probably either muscle fatigue from having less energy or pain from your body changing.

Heating pads or warm baths/showers seem to help, and if it's really bad you could see a chiropractor (but make sure they know you're pregnant!)

Old 12-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Top Dog

How early did everyone feel their baby move? I'm 14 weeks and almost positive I just felt the baby, it was tickley like a drip of water or a bug crawling on my stomach from the inside.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:05 AM
and Fozzie B!

I started feeling him move around 4 months... just like a butterfly sensation, but real! (:

It used to be so magical to feel him. Now I'm going, are you serious right now bruh? Are you trying to break my ribs? Its like he's throwing a tantrum inside of me! He literally made my boobs jump today and my bf loled so hard. Ahhh can't wait to give birth.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 12-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Bite Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartgonzo View Post
I started feeling him move around 4 months... just like a butterfly sensation, but real! (:

It used to be so magical to feel him. Now I'm going, are you serious right now bruh? Are you trying to break my ribs? Its like he's throwing a tantrum inside of me! He literally made my boobs jump today and my bf loled so hard. Ahhh can't wait to give birth.
LOL I know how you feel! I'm 30 weeks and she hasn't turned yet so most of my beatings are down low. She's pretty good though in comparison to stories I've heard of other moms - she isn't going steady all day or anything, and I'm still able to sleep pretty good.

I started feeling baby move around 18 weeks but even then I wasn't sure what it was, and it wasn't until 20 weeks when I was positive that what I was feeling was baby.

~Aura & Riley~
Old 12-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Top Dog

I started feeling the baby really early-- 13 weeks! I feel movement every day now at 17+3. It's still in the magical phase.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.