Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Xmas miracle needed please. In the form of a welsh speaking, keen to learn employee who doesn't mind working evenings, weekends and holidays.

To start tomorrow.

And good vibes for oh's father's health. He's pretty ill.. lot's of treatments to come
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 12-08-2012, 04:22 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
So . . . how many days until you go back?
I don't know yet . Probably not until next January... Over a year away is too long lol

Even the weather was sad for us today.

Will be posting a big trip report though so that will help to relive it lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Those ball on a rope jolly ball toys should come with a warning. Sloan just swung one behind me a clocked me in the face. Ouch.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

My 18-55mm lens for my camera is dead. >_< Just when I got a NEW lens attachment as a present that would've worked perfectly for it too! Now, I'm seriously sad.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:47 AM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet72947 View Post
I have something to add to the venting thread. I HATE group assignments in classes! I am in two online courses with the local community college and I have a group assignment in one of them. A forum and a chat room are provided for us to communicate with, along with our personal emails, etc. But do we communicate? NO. One person dropped the class, some people never introduced themselves, so I assume they dropped the class as well. Two people have actually completed work, and one person is working on something but she didn't say what it was, so I have no idea what I need to work on right now, and this stuff is due TOMORROW. I hate relying on other people because other people are so damned unreliable.

*Brain explodes*
I had to do a group project in an online class with four other people. I decided to have them send everything to me and I would put it all together and format it as needed. I'm glad I did. None of them followed directions and they sent me everything at the last minute. I had to rewrite our entire paper. I hate group projects. Everyone always expects someone else in the group to do all the work.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
I had to do a group project in an online class with four other people. I decided to have them send everything to me and I would put it all together and format it as needed. I'm glad I did. None of them followed directions and they sent me everything at the last minute. I had to rewrite our entire paper. I hate group projects. Everyone always expects someone else in the group to do all the work.
Exact same thing happened to me. I was up until 3AM the night before it was due re-writing the entire project completely unknown to the other two students because I was NOT turning in their crap with my name on it. We still got a B on the project and for some COMPLETELY unknown reason he made that paper the biggest portion of our class grade... stupid stupid stupid I'm still mad about it and that was almost a decade ago.
The best part was when I was hard at work at 1AM and remembered "oh $*@) I have to write ANOTHER paper for ANOTHER class for tomorrow!"

yeah... not my best night as a college student.

Group assignments can be the worst. We had a "group speech" in one of my communications classes too. That was interesting. We managed to do a really great job, but we pissed off almost the entire class because the results we discovered in our research on the topic were NOT what people expected. So after we delivered our speech/our results, we were supposed to take questions from the class, which turned into everybody trying to tell us why we were wrong. It's not even us!! These are government funded studies that found these results folks! At least it was with a group so none of us took it solely personally, haha.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 12-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Resident fainting goat

Writing my final paper on paradise lost.

2 pages down.
4 to go.

it's an analysis paper and it's just DRAGINGGGGGGGG ugh I hate this book. I really do. It's not even a long paper I just waited until the last minute as per usual.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Allons-y!

I have one week until my first-ever college finals start. Eep.

Emily &:
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 12-09-2012, 03:11 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Ewww I always hated working with others too ... HATED HATED HATED it, my chest still to this day tightens up & my breathing quickens At the thought of it

Old 12-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Top Dog

Woke up to the kitchen being a mess. Then Zander snarfed left over pot roast that Jin left on his side of the bed. Then I come into his room to see he's spilled ravioli all over the carpet, and then decided it would be a brilliant idea to scrub it. So there's a ****ing giant red stain all over the carpet.

This is turning out to be a wonderful ****ing day.