Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-07-2012, 02:49 PM
and Fozzie B!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephyMei1112 View Post
Haven't seen you in abit! hope all is well with you, your boyfriend and baby =)

It was one night. It's in the past - I am moving on. I'm not going to pursue a career down that road. Don't think my soul is worth much either - it's been eaten up a long time ago.

Dying? Just dying it and of itself would be fine with me. Suffering I can't stand.

I wouldn't accept it - you have a baby on the way and a family to raise and things of your own to do. Take care of all of those and don't be burdened by others.
I know right... life has been super crazy. It seems like everyone I know is going through some intense life changes. We're doing good and getting through this, and can't wait to see our little guy.

I'm sorry if I came off as judgmental at all. I could never judge you! I've done so many things I'm not proud of. The only difference is that you have the balls to talk about it. People think I'm completely pathetic for staying with a guy who cheated on me. But no one except for us knows what we've been through or how we feel about each other. I just want you to know how beautiful you are and how much more you deserve than what life has dealt you lately. Luckily you're very strong and existential about it, most people would not be able to deal with what you're going through. I'm so glad that was one night and you're moving onward and upward.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 12-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Glutton for Crazy

With The hell we're going through with our underwriter proving relations with our consigner leads me to believe, like it or not, you'll have no access to your parents home rights unless made public.

Plus it's time to collect your stuff, not others.

May I ask how old you are?
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Blackout

Very glad to hear about your family and baby =) Good luck with it all! You'll be a wonderful mother - now that is something I truly could never be able to manage and you are courageous, admirable, and valiant. Your son will be very lucky <3

Oh, not at all. We have a saying in Cantonese: "Teen zee, dei zee, nei zee, ngoh zee.", literally; "sky knows, earth knows, you know, I know.". Whatever happened between you and him is between the both of you and God (or whatever you would like to call him/her/it) and the resolution/dealing of it only needs to stay within the same. That's it. What was between Emiley and I was the same. If those that are trusted enough to have information shared with them choose to judge, so be it...

Funnily enough, suicide/the choice of dying is very empowering - being able to know that I have the option of quitting gives me hope, strength, and a sense of security/relief. It's strange - but it works in a twisted kind of way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartgonzo View Post
I know right... life has been super crazy. It seems like everyone I know is going through some intense life changes. We're doing good and getting through this, and can't wait to see our little guy.

I'm sorry if I came off as judgmental at all. I could never judge you! I've done so many things I'm not proud of. The only difference is that you have the balls to talk about it. People think I'm completely pathetic for staying with a guy who cheated on me. But no one except for us knows what we've been through or how we feel about each other. I just want you to know how beautiful you are and how much more you deserve than what life has dealt you lately. Luckily you're very strong and existential about it, most people would not be able to deal with what you're going through. I'm so glad that was one night and you're moving onward and upward.
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 12-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Felurian

It works because it gives you control over something in the maelstrom, a choice that no one can usurp.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Top Dog

But what you don't realize is that you have more control over living and creating a better life for yourself than you think. Take that same sense or feeling of control and peace you have when thinking about the easy way out and apply it to making better choices to give you a happier time. The only difference is you have more parts to put together...like a puzzle with making good life choices. You need to use your creativity. Suicide is for wimps with no imagination. You are NOT like that Steph. I can tell from all the intelligent and insightful posts you've written. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. So, step up to the plate and do what you have to do to get healthier. Stop lingering in this funk and take the first step. That is, to get some mental healing from a professional. Everything else will be put back together easier than if you don't.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Felurian

Straight up, I don't know that the healing Steph is looking for -- and needs -- is mental so much as it is emotional. She's taken a helluva series of emotional beatings. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get up after each one, but she's not the sort who can NOT get up. She's going to. And she'll do it under her own power too.

The more we let others do for us, the more we let others do TO us. It doesn't apply to sincere acts of friendship, but it surely does to almost anything else. Everything comes with a price.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Taxiderpy

Going to a counseling center would be really good though, if anything because they can offer emotional support as well as have access to all kinds of resources for housing and other things. Once you find a really good counselor you click with, they're worth their weight in gold.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
Going to a counseling center would be really good though, if anything because they can offer emotional support as well as have access to all kinds of resources for housing and other things. Once you find a really good counselor you click with, they're worth their weight in gold.
SO right! And don't write them all off or quit looking if you have to run through and discard a few blanks before you find the one you click with.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian