Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Top Dog

Unhappy Rant! Poodle owners

I demand some more pictures! Lots of pictures. I'm seriously suffering from Poodle want. I mustn't get another dog right now. It's just not practical. But the least you people could do is let me live vicariously through you and your beautiful dogs. Plus, I want some little stories to go with the pictures...discussion about their smarts, what they might be doing or learning. I mean....it's the least you could do, short of letting me borrow your dogs for a while.

Why don't we get more Pompadour pictures? He's so gorgeous and cute. Distance is no excuse. LOL.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Felurian

Gotta agree!

Where are the Spoos?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Not a bad rant. I had one of the kids at the pediatrician today and got my poodle fix, but I could always use more pics. The pediatrician has a standard poodle and a westi that live in the office. They are great guys and love the kids.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:46 PM
& the Muttly Crew

You need baby standard poodle pictures? Yes?

"Take me home with youuuu <3"

"Hey did you guys know there's water in here?"

"My leash!!"

"No! MINE!"

Shoe-Shoppin'

Little Fluffy Rabbit-Slayer

Poodle Puppy lunch time!

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 12-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Top Dog

I don't own Poodles, but I can show you Poodle photos:

Old 12-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Top Dog

Oh Shai! *gasp* Those are adorable!!!! Are they all yours? OMG! They're so precious. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love those pictures and will treasure them.

Eddie....what a cool pediatrician! I bet the kids love having them around. That surely helps with the down side of going to the doctor for the kids.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-07-2012, 07:33 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
Oh Shai! *gasp* Those are adorable!!!! Are they all yours? OMG! They're so precious. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love those pictures and will treasure them.
They are pictures I took at a friend's puppy party back in 2010 . So no they are not mine, I just played with them and took pictures and had my sandal stolen lol

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
Old 12-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Top Dog

Flyinsbt, those are terrific. Look at the mud. And that goofy expression one...all spracked out. haha. I love them. They really are beautiful dogs. What colors do you like best? I wouldn't be able to make up my mind. They're all pretty neat. I kind of like the silvers and blues. But also the black, white, chocolate...well, I think all the colors. LOL.

Shai, I didn't think they were yours, but it confused me. So, I see....a friend's. Does she breed them? Standards or other sizes too?

Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Top Dog

Poodle herding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y46nScoM8mQ

another Poodle herding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzNspz-bKuE

Stafford/Poodle love affair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSt_DR1HwZA
Old 12-07-2012, 07:42 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
Shai, I didn't think they were yours, but it confused me. So, I see....a friend's. Does she breed them? Standards or other sizes too?
Yeah a fellow clubmember from before I moved. She breeds occasionally. I think this was something like her fourth litter in twelve years? She mostly does therapy work, conformation, and rally-o. Just the standard size.