Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2012, 01:49 PM
and Fozzie B!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephyMei1112 View Post
Haven't seen you in abit! hope all is well with you, your boyfriend and baby =)

It was one night. It's in the past - I am moving on. I'm not going to pursue a career down that road. Don't think my soul is worth much either - it's been eaten up a long time ago.

Dying? Just dying it and of itself would be fine with me. Suffering I can't stand.

I wouldn't accept it - you have a baby on the way and a family to raise and things of your own to do. Take care of all of those and don't be burdened by others.
I know right... life has been super crazy. It seems like everyone I know is going through some intense life changes. We're doing good and getting through this, and can't wait to see our little guy.

I'm sorry if I came off as judgmental at all. I could never judge you! I've done so many things I'm not proud of. The only difference is that you have the balls to talk about it. People think I'm completely pathetic for staying with a guy who cheated on me. But no one except for us knows what we've been through or how we feel about each other. I just want you to know how beautiful you are and how much more you deserve than what life has dealt you lately. Luckily you're very strong and existential about it, most people would not be able to deal with what you're going through. I'm so glad that was one night and you're moving onward and upward.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie