Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Blackout

Default I'm miserable for all the wrong reasons

I'm working my first night as a hooker and I'm not upset about that - but I'm crushed about all the wrong things seemingly....

One of my few friends is being a huge bitch. She's being childish, demanding, self absorbed, and inconsiderate. When she was in a crisis - I put aside my squabbles with her and helped out and supported her as much as I could.....I shouldn't expect the same in return, it's stupid of me. Argue what you like about the bible but that do unto others as you would have them do unto you line is pure bullsh!t. I feel my heart's been pierced with a thousand hot dirty syringes, I felt like one more reason to keep on with life has fluttered away....

Katalin & Emiley.
I miss those two people that were always forgiving, always loving, always comforting, always understanding, always, always, always just there. Never disappointing, never tiring in their efforts or affections for me, never hurtful, and never judgmental. They were pure love - now that they aren't around I don't feel love. I feel cynicism, I feel like cold, hard steel, I feel spiteful, bitter, angry, sarcastic, evil, empty, and vengeful. I'm tired though - truly exhausted.....

I would cry but I haven't got the energy so to do - I've got one last client in about 20 minutes too. Can't have the eyeliner running just yet.
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 12-05-2012, 05:55 AM
Are you dead yet?

Stephy, my heart aches for you in the situation you're in presently. Hugs. I wish there was something I could do.

When I first moved here, I heard a lot of people saying "it is what it is, and we do what we do". Thought it sounded stupid until I realized it was their way of saying that they do what they need to in order to get through a rough spot. Strong people do whatever it takes to survive and move onward, and you're a strong person. You'll move onward, reunite with Katalin and, i hope, feel love in your life again.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Hugs. I wish I had a room for ya here. Hugs again.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Top Dog

You teach people how to treat you. It sucks, but this 'friend' is not worth your time, and taking up time that you can spend with better people. I'm only a province away but if you were closer, I'd be buying a coffee.

Hang in there, you are strong.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Top Dog

<Hugs> I wish You could take the room here. All can do is pray that things will get better for you and that you get your girl back soon, I understand doing what you have to do to survive I just hope you life gets happier soon.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Felurian

I am learning about why we seem to draw people like this into our lives right now. Hurts like crazy . . . but there is life on the other side. I can see it finally. It's a matter of don't stop rowing and throwing the jetsam out of the boat.

You can do this. Kat is waiting for you.

I think I can understand why the work isn't what's hard for you -- you have no expectations from clients. It's all defined. They can't hurt you. Only someone you care about can really hurt you in the deep places that take time to heal.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-05-2012, 10:42 AM
SBT Lover!!

Are things different in Canada? How is everyone commenting being so cavalier about the fact that she has become a hooker, which is an extremely damaging and dangerous industry for someone to go into (especially if they have a history of mental illness)?
Old 12-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Play that funky music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatStina View Post
Are things different in Canada? How is everyone commenting being so cavalier about the fact that she has become a hooker, which is an extremely damaging and dangerous industry for someone to go into (especially if they have a history of mental illness)?
This was my thought, too...
Old 12-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
This.

I'm kind of... stunned... that people are okay with her prostituting herself.

I've read most of Stephy's past threads, and I do NOT think that she's in the right mental state to be doing this. From pretty much the beginning on Stephy joining Chaz, her posts have been FULL of sadness. Her best friend committed suicide. Her family lost their house. She's young and homeless now.

This is NOT a person who is in the right mental state to be selling her body. Stephy puts herself down and says that she doesn't deserve to be happy, that she's lost everything, etc. Allowing other people to just use her body for sex is going to just bring things lower and lower...

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 12-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
This astounds me also. I hope you pick yourself up by your bootstraps, be the strong person I know you can be, and make some healthy choices for yourself. In large part, life is about the choices we make. Stop focusing on what others are doing to you, how rotten they are and take care of yourself. Those people aren't going to determine your happiness. (((hugs)))
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson