Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Top Dog

Default Australian Shepherd/St. Bernard? mix needs a home

This dog was dumped with my friend when her mom found an apartment (she could have dogs in the apartment, just chose not to >.<). He's 7 years old, good with kids, dogs and cats. He weighs 108lbs last time I weighed him (down from 115) but should ideally be in the 80-85 pound range. He was 89 pounds the first time he came in several years ago, and he was a bit chubby then. He's tall, probably 26-28 inches at the shoulder, but I haven't measured. A bit taller than Logan. He has one blue eye and some merley markings on his back.

I have bathed him, trimmed his foot hair, and shaved some mats since this picture. He also got a hot spot on his butt so his rump is shaved, poor thing lol.

He's a very sweet, very calm dog. He'd be a great family dog. He's big and fluffy and cuddle <3

His time is running out, though. I'm trying to get my parents to let me foster him for a couple weeks, but so far it's a no-go. The place he's at now can't keep him much longer, and so far the rescues we've contacted have not contacted us back about him.