Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2012, 08:56 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Default Help I need some girlie ideas

I am so not a girlie girl type of woman , but through some genetic misfortune one of the girls IS! Ginnie , has asked for diamonds and pearls and feathers and sparkle and anything pink frilly and fluffy , Jewelry , shoes , clothes , for christmas . Torie wants Rocker Girls stuff.

I am at a wits end on what to do for them.

I am looking into making them crowns and capes to be princesses , but the rest , should i go get old prom dresses from good will and turn them into gowns? The disney princess dresses would fit ginnie but torie they would not. besides i dont really want to feed the disney beast. ow and the shoes , i was thinking of getting some slippers and rhinestoning them out.
the jewlery is easy enough and I am going to get it together so we can make them together.

what about makeup? what is kid safe? i dont wear it and dont want them to , but she is determined for pink lips , are colored glosses ok for kids?

and there hair , they have decided they NEED hair bows , i dont do hair bows and was wondering where is the cheapest to get them from , i have seen them go for a couple bucks a piece and have balked at the price as that would be 8 bucks (two barretees per braided pig tail) a day i could loose each girls. ( they loose there pony tails holders all the time) . At 100 a week I can not afford that , they look super simple though , does anyone have a place to buy ribbon and things from?

basically , i am looking for ideas on what to get/make for dresses to play in , is colored lip gloss safe or are there better alternatives , and where is the best place to get ribbon and hair things from?