Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

I'd like to shoot for 10, but I'd be happy with 5. It has been soooo slow lately. I worked out harder and it seemed to work a little bit, but meh.

Anyways, anything 5 or more, I'll be a happy camper.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Not lame! I was getting ready to restart C25K, solely because I need to keep up with Mu in agility. Running is not even remotely an option anymore but I am starting some kind of structured exercise this month so that I'm not a blob by the time I'm done cooking this kid.

I don't really belong in this thread cause I can't lose weight, but I will cheer all of you on.
Absolutely not lame! Having lost around 90lbs, it makes a HUGE differences to what I can do with my dogs. Although I've always mucked around and run with them in short bursts, it was such a struggle to keep up. Having lost weight and taken up running (which I love) I am not worried about dabbling in agility. Also, I have found that my whole body language is more upbeat and confident which the dogs respond nicely too.

I'm still slow and ridiculously uncoordinated , but I know I could run agility (or play any game) to the best of my ability and not be hindered by lack of fitness. It's a nice feeling!

I've got roughly 6lbs to go, but I'm too worried about how long it takes me, because I'm in a healthy range and I'm feeling more active than ever.