Our Holiday Weekend (and Trent's Stupid Decisions)

Equinox

After a week of violent downpours of rain, Trent and I went for a long walk, although our plans did go slightly awry when he decided to, oh I don't know... kill himself LOL

Long story short, we were right next to a wetland area and Trent didn't realize that he could not swim to save his life. Somehow he still managed to get to the other side (ducks were involved), and it took about thirty minutes of him trying to walk on water while yelling at me, and me simultaneously coaxing him and laughing at him, before he finally found a roundabout way to get back by barreling through some vegetation.

"YAY! I'm ALIVE!" zoomies followed our reunion.

Before it all.

And after.

"Trent, you are a terrible dog. Do you understand this?"
(cue head tilt progression)

But soon it was all behind us

Handsome dog

And I'm not sure if he's brave or stupid - he kept returning to the edge of the water, contemplating going in again (ducks weren't even involved).

Equinox

Giving me the stink eye

Just kidding. How could this face be capable of the stink eye?

Once we were home, he humored me as a makeshift tree, clearly convinced this was punishment for his earlier behavior :D

Thanks for looking.

Equinox

He is such a handsome boy!
That day, it was one of his few saving graces :rofl1:

I'm loving your new camera! Great pictures of the handsome man!
Me, too! It's not as convenient taking a DSLR with me every where, but I still do because it is so worth it :) You have a D90, too, right? I remember your photos were one of the first that really made me want to get nice, quality photos of Trent.

And thanks both for the compliments :D

Haha, only Trent... even after a string of bad decisions and ending up soaking wet, he's still hunky and handsome. :D

Equinox

He just gets better looking with each picture :)
Thanks! But I dunno... I kind of liked him in the first one... dry and clean and yet to blemish his good streak with stupid decisions :rofl1:

Haha, only Trent... even after a string of bad decisions and ending up soaking wet, he's still hunky and handsome. :D
Trent says thanks - drowned sewer rat Shepherd thing is the new cool look :cool: If it is, at least he certainly is rocking that!

Equinox

Poor guy lol
He sure is handsome though. I LOVE his color <3
Thanks, but don't feel sorry for him :D I promise you he was not suffering, not even for a moment during the whole ordeal.

He wasn't even all that upset by the Christmas lights later that night, he was just focusing on the stupid treats :lol-sign:

LMAO!!!!

Adventures, hmmm? That's one of those times you look at them and say, "it's a good thing you're cute." ;)

Wut? Wutchu mean I'm "not the brightest bulb on the string?"

Equinox

Oh, Trent. LOL. You sure are handsome though. That makes up for it. :)
Haha, probably the only thing keeping me from just abandoning him when he was stuck on the other side. The one redeeming quality he can always fall back on :p

LMAO!!!!

Adventures, hmmm? That's one of those times you look at them and say, "it's a good thing you're cute." ;)

Wut? Wutchu mean I'm "not the brightest bulb on the string?"
LOL!! I love that caption, it's perfect for the picture :rofl1::rofl1:

milos_mommy

He is so so so handsome.

I also REALLY though you were going to say he jumped in quicksand and I got sort of excited because when I was a kid my dog fell in quicksand and I fell in trying to get him out, but I've never met anyone else who has shared the experience :p

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Trent is one of my favorite Chaz dogs- he's so handsome, and looks like such a sweet, loyal guy :D I love the head tilt progression pictures!

Equinox

He is so so so handsome.

I also REALLY though you were going to say he jumped in quicksand and I got sort of excited because when I was a kid my dog fell in quicksand and I fell in trying to get him out, but I've never met anyone else who has shared the experience :p
THAT would legitimately scare me to death!! Luckily no quicksand around here, because if there were, I'd probably be able to count on Trent to find it and drown in it.

He's a complete fool :rofl1:

Aw, Trent! Glad he is ok. He is so handsome. :)
Thanks! For all my irritation, I'm glad he's okay, too :D

Trent is one of my favorite Chaz dogs- he's so handsome, and looks like such a sweet, loyal guy :D I love the head tilt progression pictures!
Aw, I love hearing that, thank you!!

Yeah, after he got back across to me and spent a solid five minutes on "LIFE IS GOOD" zoomies, it was like it never happened and he pretended to be a Good Dog again. What a character!

<3 Tent is SO handsome honestly one of the best looking GSD I "know". I love that tilt head progression, Just one of those days you have to chant "It's a good thing I love you."

Members online

No members online now.