Chaz Moms and Moms-to-Be Chat (everyone welcome)

milos_mommy

Also belly bands are my best friend. I'm still wearing pre-prego jeans comfortably. And I get to walk around with my pants unbuttoned. Aaaaall daaaaay. :p
OMG BEST IDEA. I didn't even know what a belly band actually was until this post. And then it took me like 10 minutes to figure out how it worked. I found a pattern to make them online YAY

jenv101

Bite Club
Awww so tiny! Thanks for sharing - I didn't have my first u/s until I was 12 weeks and it looked like a little person by then.

Barbara!

I'm so relieved. That isn't the best picture, but the ultrasound lady seemed irritated and I was just in awe, so I didn't ask for more, but there was a frame where could see my button's hands, head, and I could even see his heart fluttering like electricity. It was so cool. I'm so relieved now that we got a strong, healthy heartbeat.

boneyjean

Stinky Butt
On maternity clothes, I discovered that Ross has a lot of great stuff! Both maternity and non maternity that worked well for me.

milos_mommy

Anyone have good tips to relieve hip pain? My hips have been sore on and off since before I even knew I was pregnant (one of my first symptoms, I thought I had the flu), but last night it was really bad (woke me up) and now they're hurting again. Warm baths help but I don't always have time to do that in the middle of the day.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Anyone have good tips to relieve hip pain? My hips have been sore on and off since before I even knew I was pregnant (one of my first symptoms, I thought I had the flu), but last night it was really bad (woke me up) and now they're hurting again. Warm baths help but I don't always have time to do that in the middle of the day.
have you tried doing stretches?

boneyjean

Stinky Butt
Sciatic nerve pain was always my very first sign of pregnancy. It freaks me out when I get it now since we are done! lol I never really found anything to help, and mine would come for a few weeks and then go away for a few months, then come back for a few weeks. I hope you feel better soon!

Barbara, I had my first u/s at 8w3d-- isn't it crazy how much they can move around?

I can't wait until my next one-- new years eve!

Barbara!

My chunky butt. 8 weeks. Not showing yet, but I hope I do show. Not only am I a little heavy, but I'm also 6'2". ):

milos_mommy

have you tried doing stretches?
Yeah, I do yoga pretty regularly and do a lot of hip stretches, but recently if I stretch for long or more intensely I start to get cramps and my ob gyn said to stop if that happens :( It helps WHILE I'm actually stretching but once I stop the pain returns.

jenv101

Bite Club
I haven't found anything that completely takes away the hip pain. I manage it with chiro and massage. Epsom salt baths and good posture help a bit. Sitting on an exercise ball and later on when you get bigger the support belts are awesome.

jenv101

Bite Club
Taking a magnesium supplement might help with the cramping - also where the epsom salts come in as you absorb the mag. through your skin. I was starting to get leg cramps at night and they all but went away when I started a calcium/Mag/D3 supplement every day.

Taq and Barbara - you both look great!

I'm 28 weeks - beginning third trimester!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Y'all look amazing!

Barbara - I can't believe you are 6'2! You don't look that tall to me at all. Also, you will show, give it time :)

Members online

No members online now.