Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-24-2012, 05:24 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

My siblings and I decided it was getting to expensive for us to always be exchanging gifts so we've decided to just buy for each others kids now lol so that's good haha

for my baby niece I got this rapunzel onesie and sparkly rapunzel shoes
http://www.disneystore.com/rapunzel-...07914/1000388/

My nephew... star wars legos lol

other neice... princess and the frog figurine set

other neice... she requested I make her some earrings and a scarf

OTHER neice... a complete make up brush set

My dad and my grandma will get framed pictures of Hannah

My MIL is getting a bowl handpainted by Hannah and fired at a pottery place and a canvas bag with hannahs photo on it

FIL will get a mug painted by hannah and fired at the pottery place and a framed photo of Hannah

My Stepfather is getting a T shirt that says "FANTABULOUS". Each year I get him a t shirt with a funny saying that only we get lol and this year he wanted Hannah's catch phrase Fantabulous

My mom will get a scarf I made and some jewelry I made plus we bought their plane tickets to fly out here for Christmas.

Hannah... I won't even go there HAHAHA. so much stuff but I paid next to nothing for all of it lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-24-2012, 05:37 PM
Top Dog

Got my mom and iPad 2.
No idea about my dad!
Chaz some kinda zombie stuff. He wants the hardcover twd comic books? Guess I need to even figure out what they are.
Some of my friends well just get together and do dinner and exchange corny key chains.
Me and my cousin try to out gag each other every year. Pass the same cards back and forth or cross out bday and write Xmas. Lol.
Dog something for one of my other cousins.
Got one of my friends a ton of toys for her kids already cuz they are having a rough time.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 11-24-2012, 05:44 PM
We are Home.

stuff the kids and I make.

what I would like
1 night off and out of the house. Savannah is colicky Jeremy works 60 hr weeks minimum. Morgan has his issues. I just want a night away from all of it. Or even better a night with all of us happy and enjoying eachother. Morgan not having a meltdown and Savannah just happy and not grumpy and Jeremy not upset because of work.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-24-2012, 06:58 PM
Top Dog

I am done except for the stockings.
My son got a keurig and one of those things you strap on you and carry a baby around.
My daughters each got new queen size mattress's, new ugg boots and northface jackets.
My husband got a new navigator and cell phone.
My dad got a keurig and coffee and cups.
My daughter in law got a pandora bracelet.
My granddaughter got a winnie the pooh, my first dolly and a Giraffe chew toy.
In-laws got gift cards and sweatsuits.
My niece got a giftcard.
The animals all got bags of treats and a couple of little toys.
3 neighbors all got yankee candles and chocolates.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:58 PM
Lord Cynical

Everybody is getting tea from Gong Fu. If I can manage it, I want to get a family photo and give every relative a 8x10 framed print, but I don't know how I'm going to manage that.... unless I have my mom help us take a photo on Monday.

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 11-24-2012, 07:09 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaJD View Post
I am done except for the stockings.
My son got a keurig and one of those things you strap on you and carry a baby around.
My daughters each got new queen size mattress's, new ugg boots and northface jackets.
My husband got a new navigator and cell phone.
My dad got a keurig and coffee and cups.
My daughter in law got a pandora bracelet.
My granddaughter got a winnie the pooh, my first dolly and a Giraffe chew toy.
In-laws got gift cards and sweatsuits.
My niece got a giftcard.
The animals all got bags of treats and a couple of little toys.
3 neighbors all got yankee candles and chocolates.
just an fyi on some of those carriers if its like the Baby Bjorn its not good for your granddaughters spine. Babies R Us carries one online for 27 that is better and longer lasting if that is what you got and can exchange it

Old 11-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
just an fyi on some of those carriers if its like the Baby Bjorn its not good for your granddaughters spine. Babies R Us carries one online for 27 that is better and longer lasting if that is what you got and can exchange it
The baby bjorn is the one I wanted to get them but they liked the moby wrap better, is that one ok?
Old 11-25-2012, 09:11 AM
We are Home.

That one is PERFECT if you want to wrap I will say though alot of people say they dont get as long a use out of it if they have chunky babies. I never used it because FL heat and a extra knit fabric....kill me now.

Old 11-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

My sister is getting the Funko figurines of Belle & Beast, plus I'm knitting her a scarf... or maybe armwarmers, because the scarf is going WAY slower than I thought it would so I'm considering scrapping that and doing armwarmers instead. Also a Fred french toast stamper and sparkly eyeliner and a little tube of lipgloss in "Princess" shade. IT'S CALLED PRINCESS. I BOUGHT ONE FOR MYSELF TOO.

BIL is getting sketchbooks, a really cool Batman mug, and some of those "dunk it in water and it turns into a washcloth" thingies with Batman on them, plus Batman temporary tattoos haha. He likes Batman. =P Also I bought him a book on artist's block at work and at home... the reviews on Amazon are good so I hope it's good.

My mom is getting an ELF eye palette, four seasons of Psych on DVD, some Fred measuring spoons of matryoshka (she has the measuring cups and water pitcher to match), and a small pancake pan shaped like a monkey head. Also some lavender bath salts, eucalyptus bath salts, four things of nail polish, and sparkly eyeliners.
(She's getting a small ELF eye palette and two eye shadow brushes in her stocking.)

My dad I got the same Batman mug as the BIL is getting and Sherlock & Holmes on DVD, the newer movie one with Robert Downey Jr. He's getting the Batman washclothes for his stocking. I need something else for him but I haven't decided what yet. I was going to order this cool electronic measuring tape thing but the reviews were about 50/50 and I can just predict my dad won't use it. So back to the idea board on that.

My grandma, uh, I bought her a pumice stone so far. I have a nice big box to fill with presents (her fingers are so swollen with arthritis she has trouble unwrapping presents so we just do boxes and bags now) and that's all I've got in it.

My aunt is getting a bottle of lavender bath salts. I don't have any other ideas yet.

My cousin is getting a bag of the Tardis tea and an Amazon gift card. My aunt and uncle are getting Amazon gift cards also.

I'm also making gift bags with DIY stuff in them for everybody.

Henri is getting a chicken ball (my guys get sheep, Henri loves chickens) and a tug toy. Georgie is getting a plastic chewie, a sheep ball, and a tug toy. I'm also making some pumpkin treats for all the dogs but those are going in the gift bags for the dog owners.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 11-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Top Dog

I went to the REI sale and bought a ton of stuff.

My Mom is getting a nice fleece, zip up jacket and fleece pants (she is always cold and they live in MI). Oh and a pair of Smartwool socks.

Dad is getting something from Jack Daniels store, a Sons of Anarchy hat if I can find it, and Smartwool socks.

Brother is getting a super nice zip up sweater and Smartwool socks.

Friend 1 is getting a cute running jacket.

Friends 2 and 3 are getting 2 pairs of Smartwool socks.

Jason is either getting an iPad or a video camera and perhaps some small stuff too.