Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 11-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Puppy Dog

Default 11 month young dog found - needs owner (Houston, TX)

Sorry if this counts as another thread about the same dog but my last one was a question on whether I did the right thing by taking this dog in. Now I would like to know if anybody on this forum from Houston, TX would be interested in being a parent for this dog?

I found this dog in my street a few days ago. I been taking care of him all week and decided to take him to CAPS (citizens for animal protection) shelter today. They told me there was a chance he may be euthanized due to his blind eye. One of his eyes is really grey and we suspect he's blind in that eye. There was no way I was going to risk a perfectly health puppy getting put down over something like that so I kept him. (extremlely dissapointed in CAPS though).

I would really like to find him an owner since I already have 2 crazy dogs of my own. He's very friendly and good with people. It was 2 small kids that found him and brought him to me He is lovable and always craves attention. He's a digger so he can't be in a backyard by himself or he will escape. He weights about 15 pounds I would say. Here is a picture of him.

Old 11-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Love my pets

Aww.....he is cute. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not taking him there. He doesn't deserve to be put down just because of his eye. How about putting a flyer by your vet.