Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
Happy New Year!
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/Flower Mound TX
Posts: 4,138

Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Well we don't have a big oven vent, just a little hood with electric no, our oven isn't vented outside.

Our dryer is vented to outside. Our furnace is vented up through the second floor, through the attic to the outside....and our hot water heater (gas) is also vented outside because it runs into the same piping as the furnace vent.

I hate calling the metal tubes/pipe a chimney because in MY mind, a chimney is a pretty brick square that santa can fit down, LOL, but according to Kevin, that metal PIPE is indeed a chimney, hahaha

EDIT: I am surprised you are finding houses NOT vented! I mean the dryer is one thing........but a furnace? O_O How does that NOT cause carbon monoxide build up? IDK....maybe I just don't understand how things work, LOL
I didn't even know ovens were vented lol, I knew dryers & furnaces were but I didn't know about ovens ... Tho one doesn't typically leave their oven on when they leave like they either dryer or furnace ... Tho our furnace is electric so I don't know how that works

Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.

1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site