Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2012, 02:33 PM
Blackout

Default Vancouver - situation recommendations asap pls

I checked into the YWCA hotel two nights ago - i was advised that I couldn't stay for long due to me not having a credit card to check in with and being a local resident. Most other hostels/hotels won't take someone in that sort of situation I was advised by the YW manager. I don't have enough cash to support living out of hotels anymore anyway...

So I am out crusing now - with not an incling of what I should be doing now. I've called up a few rooms for rent but they've yet to get back to me, friends are mostly out of town but the ones that are in town are burnt out or have full houses already - so they aren't options. I've applied for a sofa on couchsurfing.com to no avail yet - and I'm currently looking for a job waitressing/subway/starbucks/whatever to bring in some cash.

Question is though - what do I do for tonight/right NOW?? please offer suggestions - I need as many as I can get. Btw I'm in Vancouver BC Canada - not Vancouver WA. Many many thanks everyone <3
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard