Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Top Dog

I don't understand how a crazy juice "cleanse" is healthy for anyone, anywhere. Thats just not natural!

Not related, but I heart PaleoOMG! And that looks delicious.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Felurian

Well . . . poo.

The gym's going to be closed Thursday, Friday and Saturday Dammit. My knee is not going to be happy.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-21-2012, 11:16 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

My coupons won't print and I can't figure out why. ARGH

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Went to the pup socialization classes and though it was really good class, I'm not liking one of the other students.

Let me first say I understand I look young and because I'm slightly socially awkward I can see people looking at me with a young border collie and thinking "she's out of her league."

Anyways, the class went great, Talon was scared but got better as the class went on. The thing that made me mad is during one of the play group this guy tried to first teach Talon to "down" and then tried to explain to me how to teach him to down when I had already told the guy Talon is in the process of learning the behavior but definitely not the way the guy was teaching it. I then told him not to do it and he said "oh he just won't do it with me because he doesn't know me" Um...no it's because that's not how he is learning it!

He was trying to put his arm out and luring Tal to crawl under it. That is not how I'm teaching Tal to down! I just did down with him and he did great. He wouldn't do it there because he was nervous. But even that's besides the point, you don't teach someone else's puppy without consent or without asking first!! Heck, I wouldn't teach anyone else's puppy unless prompted to by the owner. What is wrong with some people?
Old 11-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Felurian

Sounds to me like maybe that was a guy who wanted to impress you, BB . . . or at least have an excuse to talk to you for awhile

Sounds like he's the one who's socially awkward, lol.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

— Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-21-2012, 02:28 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

My back hurts. And I don't get to leave work for another 2 and half hours. Boo!

And,we have a diabetic dog boarding, so that means because I'm being nice for a coworker and doing boarding meds Saturday night and Sunday morning so she doesn't have to drive 2 hours here and back (with the hope kennel staff would be able to do the meds and I could just be on call), kennel staff cannot do the meds because a tech has to give the insulim. Boo, again! So now Saturday night and Sunday morning I have to come in for meds when I originally had the weekend off. *sigh*

Old 11-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Top Dog

Zander's sticking his nose up at the Fromm.

Spore is way too addicting and frustrating for a computer game.

For some reason Jin thinks it is perfectly okay to spend money at the Shopette on his way out to the field. Apparently "no munchie runs" doesn't translate into "no munchie runs, at ANY time".
Old 11-21-2012, 03:08 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Zander's sticking his nose up at the Fromm.

Spore is way too addicting and frustrating for a computer game.

For some reason Jin thinks it is perfectly okay to spend money at the Shopette on his way out to the field. Apparently "no munchie runs" doesn't translate into "no munchie runs, at ANY time".
Use up the Fromm. Put it in snack baggies and tell Jin it's high-energy, super-charged fitness munchies.

— Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Kotah BEAR

Michael is going to jail for simple battery, against me.
I am in shock and don't know what exactly is going on. But I am so thankful for Breeze and Annie for being there for me. I love you ladies.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Michael is going to jail for simple battery, against me.
I am in shock and don't know what exactly is going on. But I am so thankful for Breeze and Annie for being there for me. I love you ladies.
Whoa! Are you okay?

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep

Last edited by ~Jessie~; 11-21-2012 at 03:37 PM.