Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #791  
Old 11-18-2012, 11:54 PM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlottMom View Post
GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER MUCH?!

I'm on West Coast time here!

I love Justin, so good for him! lol
AHHHH sorry! It's midnight here so figured everyone had seen! Sorry!

Yeah he's amazing!! He's worked so hard and his performance of As Long As You Love Me was SOOO good! Did you see it yet?
__________________
Lauren
Don't fear tomorrow.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #792  
Old 11-19-2012, 12:04 AM
Red.Apricot's Avatar
Red.Apricot Red.Apricot is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlottMom View Post
Chris took me to an Indian restaurant in San Bernardino and the owner was SUPER nice and gave us free carrot pudding for being first time diners - we will certainly be going back
On Hospitality? I LOVE THAT PLACE OMG. Isn't it GOOD?
Reply With Quote
  #793  
Old 11-19-2012, 12:05 AM
PlottMom's Avatar
PlottMom PlottMom is offline
The Littlest Hound
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
AHHHH sorry! It's midnight here so figured everyone had seen! Sorry!

Yeah he's amazing!! He's worked so hard and his performance of As Long As You Love Me was SOOO good! Did you see it yet?
It was JUST on! Loved it. I almost died when Taylor was on earlier - she looked amazing.
__________________
Katie

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CCH 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage CA

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Reply With Quote
  #794  
Old 11-19-2012, 12:06 AM
PlottMom's Avatar
PlottMom PlottMom is offline
The Littlest Hound
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
On Hospitality? I LOVE THAT PLACE OMG. Isn't it GOOD?
India's clay oven?? Yesssss lol
__________________
Katie

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CCH 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage CA

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Reply With Quote
  #795  
Old 11-19-2012, 01:08 AM
PlottMom's Avatar
PlottMom PlottMom is offline
The Littlest Hound
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,588
Default

THE MC HAMMER/GANGNAM STYLE ENDING TO THE AMAs JUST BLEW MY MIND.
__________________
Katie

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CCH 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage CA

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Reply With Quote
  #796  
Old 11-19-2012, 08:14 AM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,257
Default

We have an uneventful morning today Busy busy this afternoon but for now it's a hot cup of coffee, a snuggie and Full House on TV

Plus, 12 DAYS TIL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of Hannahs stuff is packed (her dresses and shorts and warm weather stuff. still have to pack the stuff we will be using between now and then)

This week I'm hoping to pack most of my summery stuff like shorts, capris, tank tops, etc but next week will really be crunch time.

I can't believe we are almost there
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
  #797  
Old 11-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Red.Apricot's Avatar
Red.Apricot Red.Apricot is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlottMom View Post
India's clay oven?? Yesssss lol
Yesss. <33

What did you have?
Reply With Quote
  #798  
Old 11-19-2012, 09:32 AM
darkchild16's Avatar
darkchild16 darkchild16 is offline
We are Home.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 21,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
We have an uneventful morning today Busy busy this afternoon but for now it's a hot cup of coffee, a snuggie and Full House on TV

Plus, 12 DAYS TIL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of Hannahs stuff is packed (her dresses and shorts and warm weather stuff. still have to pack the stuff we will be using between now and then)

This week I'm hoping to pack most of my summery stuff like shorts, capris, tank tops, etc but next week will really be crunch time.

I can't believe we are almost there
Good luck we have been in the 50's
__________________

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie



Reply With Quote
  #799  
Old 11-19-2012, 09:38 AM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
Good luck we have been in the 50's
yeah the Orlando forcast (not that I've been stalking it or anything lol) has most days low 70's which is glorious but 50's is still not bad at all lol. We just bring layering stuff for cool mornings/evenings. capris and maybe a long sleeved top is fine for me for 50's weather lol. Hannahs dresses are easy enough to layer with knit tights when it's chillier (then they can come off if it gets warm) and a long sleeved shirt underneath (again...can be easily taken off if she gets too warm) and her winter poncho

Really though if I had to choose... 50's all the way over the horrid 95+ with 1000% humidity we dealt with that one year in September. BLAH lol. December is the best time for Disney. it's the best weather for walking around the parks all day.

I always laugh because my MIL is totally Florida-fied. She always thinks Hannah must be freezing and wants to wrap her in blankets and I'm like DUDE... you know it's WINTER back home right? this weather is glorious lol
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
  #800  
Old 11-19-2012, 09:40 AM
darkchild16's Avatar
darkchild16 darkchild16 is offline
We are Home.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 21,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
yeah the Orlando forcast (not that I've been stalking it or anything lol) has most days low 70's which is glorious but 50's is still not bad at all lol. We just bring layering stuff for cool mornings/evenings. capris and maybe a long sleeved top is fine for me for 50's weather lol. Hannahs dresses are easy enough to layer with knit tights when it's chillier (then they can come off if it gets warm) and a long sleeved shirt underneath (again...can be easily taken off if she gets too warm) and her winter poncho

Really though if I had to choose... 50's all the way over the horrid 95+ with 1000% humidity we dealt with that one year in September. BLAH lol. December is the best time for Disney. it's the best weather for walking around the parks all day.
The forecast said 70 for my mom here too and its 50's

but definatly it is UNLESS your from FL
__________________

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie



Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.


©1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site