Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Top Dog

I didn't even think it was a real dog. People disgust me
Old 11-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Top Dog

Whoever was responsible in the creation of that dog, along with whoever was/is responsible for breeding him, should be neutered with a dull butter knife and tarred and feathered.

As for his coat, looks like demodex or a fungal infection (with those wrinkles, it wouldn't surprise me if he was a walking yeast infection ).

I feel so sorry for that dog. Euthanasia would be the most humane thing for him.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:02 AM
Top Dog

He is Liver dilute not red, just looking at him upsets me how can people think that looks good he can't see can barely walk. There are still a few nice Neo lines but they are very few and far between.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Top Dog

The whole kennel floor in the video is wet so it was just hosed down. The spots are probably just water spots. You can clearly see spots of water on the dog on their website on at least one photo of him. The dog does appear to have some kind of skin condition though. The skin on the back and rear appears to be sparse and pinkish.

From the FCI breed standard:
The preferred colors are: grey, lead grey, and black; but also mahogany, tawny, and dark tawny (stag), with sometimes, small white patches on the chest and on the tips of the toes. All the colors may be brindled. Also tolerated are light brown, turtle-dove grey, and isabelle.

The dog has a pinkish-blue nose so it is a dliute. I would personally call the color isabelle (isabella) as this is what it would considered in many other breeds. Random photo of isabella colored Neo

Hrmmm photo isn't showing so here is a link
http://dogs.lokatt.se/brindle.htm
Old 11-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodelDogs View Post
The whole kennel floor in the video is wet so it was just hosed down. The spots are probably just water spots. You can clearly see spots of water on the dog on their website on at least one photo of him. The dog does appear to have some kind of skin condition though. The skin on the back and rear appears to be sparse and pinkish.

From the FCI breed standard:
The preferred colors are: grey, lead grey, and black; but also mahogany, tawny, and dark tawny (stag), with sometimes, small white patches on the chest and on the tips of the toes. All the colors may be brindled. Also tolerated are light brown, turtle-dove grey, and isabelle.

The dog has a pinkish-blue nose so it is a dliute. I would personally call the color isabelle (isabella) as this is what it would considered in many other breeds. Random photo of isabella colored Neo

Hrmmm photo isn't showing so here is a link
http://dogs.lokatt.se/brindle.htm
Is isabella homozygous for both blue and liver at the same time or is it a separate dilute?

And I agree Mia. I can't understand how someone could produce such a crippled animal and be so proud of it. In photos it's so easy to say, "whoa what an ugly dog!" But then the video, you can see he's a really sweet guy underneath it and he really didn't deserve to be born in that body. Poor dude.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
Is isabella homozygous for both blue and liver at the same time or is it a separate dilute?

And I agree Mia. I can't understand how someone could produce such a crippled animal and be so proud of it. In photos it's so easy to say, "whoa what an ugly dog!" But then the video, you can see he's a really sweet guy underneath it and he really didn't deserve to be born in that body. Poor dude.
yes, isabella is dilute liver.