Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-17-2012, 04:19 PM
Top Dog

Yoshi likes other people but she's definitely mine.

Something hurts? She comes to me.
Something is uncomfortable? She comes to me.
Something is fun? She comes to me.

She LOVES my dad and would play with him all day. But when it comes down to it she's totally connected with me.

I've been sick all week. I'm not even going to Thanksgiving today because I'm so sick and she's been stuck to me glue. She's not even eating *and food his her favorite thing ever* unless I'm downstairs getting something for myself too.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:33 PM
It's A Red Dog Revolution

Well, Kimma is my heart and soul, there's no doubt about that (and like Laurelin said about Mia, I feel that no one else would want her anyway LOL - though we all know that's not true about Mia haha). Pen is a Momma's boy for sure, but does love playing with Justin. Bubby is probably the most "shared" one we have. She is a Daddy's girl, but will leave him to follow me around at times - she goes back and forth. However, the dogs are all my responsibility, so Justin doesn't really ever feed/train them. He will come for walks sometimes and play with them, though, which is enough for me and them

Thanks meepitsmeagan for the siggy!

Loistava Kennels and Red Fox Dog Training
Boundless Pawsibilities

Loistava's Jari CGC - 22 months old (M)
Loistava's Kimma RN AX AXJ RATN CGC - 4 years old (F)
AOM CH Finkkila's Kupla ("Bubbles") - 5 years old (F)
CH Finkkila's Pentti ThD CGC TDIA - 7 years old (M)
Old 11-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Active Pup

Nope. My husband and Chase definitely love each other, but if he were to drop off the face of the Earth I don't think she'd lose much sleep. She's my girl through and through.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Just try me..

I don't know if it is possible. In the sort of relationship Beanie and Laur (and I think a few other's) have mentioned. I don't know if its a dog thing, or a people thing.

Dekka is just Dekka. My dog and I am her person. Other humans are only relevant in if they can provide things for her. She really likes Maf, Hubby, and Child. But even if they had food (and is she food driven..) if she thinks I am leaving that is the end of that.

Seren is super attached to me. Doesn't listen well to others. But its not same.

Kaiden is the family dog. He loves all humans, even strangers. Sport is Darien's dog but we have made an effort that he is the only one to look after Sport, so he doesn't become my dog.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Top Dog

Kailey loves everyone, but she and my mom have a very special bond. My mom really wants to keep her when I move out, but we all know (including Kailey) that she's my dog.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:34 PM
Show Dog

My sisters are close to my Shih Tzu and they share the responsibility in taking care of her.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:47 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Gipsy was equally our heart dog. As strang as it sounds, she was all of ours. She choose us from day one. When she was in pain, she went to my mom. When she needed to go out, or needed someone at night, she went to my dad. And if she needed snuggles, she came to me.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.