Originally Posted by SpringerLover
Honestly, I consider it one of the "safer" vaccines, imo, and I give it to let Bailey go to daycare. She's a healthy animal, I'm far less concerned about the intranasal bordetella vaccine than I am about a lepto vaccine.
So, if it were me, I'd give it so I could take my dogs swimming.
Jackson had a BAD terrible reaction to lepto as a 12 week old pup. I seriously thought I was losing him. That's what made me research more into vaccines, etc.
Acckkkk, I just can't decide. And I only have about an hour until vet appointment. lol.
I'm just not sure swimming is worth it -- it's really expensive at that place so really was only going to probably be able to take him a total of 3 times anyway, so it's like ... I'm just not sure if the 30 minutes of swimming is worth a vaccine that I really could care less about. And literally, nothing else he does requires it ... I think I'm leaning towards just canceling his swimming appt. and not doing it.
Especially after reading this: http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com...cination-dogs/