Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-14-2012, 01:34 AM
Top Dog

Trying to fill out all these forms.

Hate filling out military forms. Never know what they are asking, ever. It's annoying. And frustrating. And I feel like someone is going to hate me forever if I screw something up on one of them. Ugh.

And I just used white nail polish as white out.

FML. Why can't someone just sit down with me and tell me how I need to fill this out? Wouldn't that be so much easier?
Old 11-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Felurian

I've got a stack of forms to fill out too, Lyzelle, from a temp place. Going to make a copy first though, much as I dislike the idea of doing it twice.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
Someone (online) just expressed to me their opinion that mental illness is made up and people who commit suicide don't deserve any compassion, and it's made me feel really... sad. :[
Um... what? That kind of pisses me off.

Mental illness is very much real. Having a boyfriend who has one plus a genetic disorder, also my dad has one, my grandma has one, and I have one. I think that is a bit offensive.

And the suicide thing... wow just wow.
Some people are so heartless to say such things about stuff they probably know jack **** about.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Sport Model Pug

I'm a weird kind of tired today. The effort if staying upright even if its for spending someone else's money for the store, it's just too difficult today. Blaaaah.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 11-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

I need my apartment to send me a copy of my pet lease. I emailed them asking for it, no response. Today Ryan was going to the office for something else so I just asked him to ask them to email it to me. They said they would, still don't have it.

Frustrating.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:00 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I am sick. Blegh. Have no energy, my lymph nodes are swollen, I feel bleh. And I have to do laundry today (which requires carrying the baskets and soap outside in the cold, across the parking lot, and into a building every 40 minutes to switch over loads), and I said I was going to reorganize Mike's kitchen. But instead I feel like hiding in bed all day long. But the laundry HAS to be done, and if I'm up doing that I may as well mess with the kitchen, too.

At least Mike is going to take my car by the autoshop and get its oil changed and tires rotated for me, so I don't have to drive.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 11-14-2012, 11:17 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Trying to fill out all these forms.

Hate filling out military forms. Never know what they are asking, ever. It's annoying. And frustrating. And I feel like someone is going to hate me forever if I screw something up on one of them. Ugh.

And I just used white nail polish as white out.

FML. Why can't someone just sit down with me and tell me how I need to fill this out? Wouldn't that be so much easier?
Ugh tell me about it ... I had to fill them out when I worked got a government branch as a civilian & that's not even as bad as the ones dad has to fill out for the Veterans deal ... We have been trying to get him declared 100% on disability from the govt. for years. Lots & lots of paper work.

Also ppl on Facebook UNFRIENDING others because of their political views WTF???

Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Felurian

Another day of taking The Overlords to Knoxville to medical appointments tomorrow.

I've reached the point where just hearing my mom's voice makes my chest get tight, my breathing gets shallow and my temples pound.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I'm "modeling" for David's Bridal tonight at an event the radio station is putting on. I was supposed to go to a salon today and get my hair and makeup done. Yesterday I realized I hadn't heard anything about when I was supposed to go, so I called the rep for the salon and she was like "uhh... the last I heard was we weren't sure we were still doing it..."
Yikes.
So she has been scrambling trying to get in touch of somebody there to see if we can still get me in, and hasn't been able to hear anything. So I think I'm on my own here. I have to make a run to Sephora now and pick up a thing or two, then I have to somehow figure out how to do BRIDAL hair which I of course have never in my life done before. The makeup I know I can handle. The hair... yikes yikes yikes.

I'm not sure if I should swing by the salon before I go to the mall on the off chance they'd be like "oh! oh okay we'll do it" or just figure I'm on my own and get crackin'.

This is so typical of the radio station, I'm not even surprised by this. HA.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 11-14-2012, 01:40 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

A lot of ppl say that about ADHD, that its made up & that its used as an excuse for parents with naughty kids as someone with this disorder ... It is very real, & I have faced a lot of discrimination because the symptoms that come with ADHD seem like that are done by choice but hey aren't.