Black Friday Wish List

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Black Friday is coming around the corner.

What are some items you are hoping to score deals for?

We may end up with a new gun since Josh wants one.

I'm really hoping we can find a super amazing deal on a Nikon D7000, but doubt we will find a deal we can actually afford.

I'd like to also try to score some deals on some dog stuff.

Lyzelle

Hoping to grab some last minute dog stuff for SS.

I wanted a nice deal on a new camera, but I doubt we'll be able to afford it regardless.

DH wanted an XBox 360. There's a nice deal going on for $200 + a crapload of stuff...but again, won't afford it.

And by "afford" it means "not willing to subtract major hoarding of money from Italy savings".

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
All I want is a new tv. Seriously. I'm really really hoping that I can score a nicer tv than the pos we have the weekend of black friday. (I refuse to leave the house on black friday. seriously. you can't even pay me.)

Grab

We were hoping to score plane tickets (there was a great sale last year) but my husband's coaching pay is going to be a check late (the person in charge of submitting it forgot about it, apparently), so that's quite a chunk out of our expected income that week. So, no large purchases. We'll probably buy some linens or something. And hopefully a chair for Clive. Plane tickets were the only thing we were really looking to get.

Saeleofu

I'll be working all day, so all I want is my regular Friday lunch of cottage pie.

I'm super bummed that I'm also working all day on Small Business Saturday :(

LindaJD

I never shop on black friday, no deal is worth it to me. I will be going to the white mountains to relax and spend time with family.

Fran27

I actually heard that TVs are not such a deal on black friday because stores mark them up the weeks before that. Who knows, I don't track their prices.

I'm not interested in anything this year!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My shopping list right now is really just to hit Michaels and pick up a few things to decorate my house. They're going to have a great sale on frames and shadow boxes. Also JoAnne's to pick up some fabric as usual. Nothing else really, I haven't seen any amazing deals in any of the ads yet, and I've been shopping online at Amazon and built up a shopping list for everybody there. =P So it looks like I'll just be shopping for me on Black Friday, ha.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
yeah I don't go ou on Black Friday lol. No thank you.

I'll just be at home stalking amazons deals lol but I'm not looking for anything specific

milos_mommy

Well - I didn't know plane tickets were on sale on black Friday - so, thanks Grab, and those apparently.

Not all of the items are things I'm looking for personally, but stuff family and close friends needs so I have an eye out:

Roomba vacuum
Car adapter for iphone - to play through car speakers
driving gloves

that's all I can think of right now.

jenv101

Bite Club
Are there any good online stores to check out for cameras specifically? (That I can order from in Canada?)

Doberluv

No amount of savings is worth going out shopping on black Fri to me. No one could pay me to go shopping on a day like that. I do not do huge crowds, huge lines, the frantically shopping masses of people well.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Not looking for anything specific but I just want to go out that day, call me weird :p
If at all possible, I'd like to find some deals on some winter clothes, especially long sleeve shirts. I have like 4 and that just won't do.

If at all possible, I will be going with my mom cause she will buy me some awesome stuff. Mom's are good for something right? Buying stuff on sale is my mom's "thing" lol

thehoundgirl

I really don't have anything I really want/need... not even online. Definately not going to get up early and go to the store. We had to get groceries last year on Black Friday in the afternoon.. ugh it was horrible. :rolleyes:

monkeys23

If there's a magical deal on crates online I'll get Scout a non-holey one finally. So planning to sit by the woodstove and read that day though! lol

No amount of savings is worth going out shopping on black Fri to me. No one could pay me to go shopping on a day like that. I do not do huge crowds, huge lines, the frantically shopping masses of people well.
No kidding, I've done it twice with my wife when we were out of town visiting my side of the family. It's nuts, absolutely nuts. Once I actually went into the stores, the other I just drove. I figure any money she saved was spent on the nice dents and scratches that somebody in a hurry put in our new car while backing out of their stall and drove away. yeah insurance covers it, after you pay your 500 dollar deductible. After seeing a few black fridays and how people get around on that day, i don't think it's an uncommon occurence.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I don't go shopping on black friday lol just not worth it.
I do enjoy small business saturday :) but that is much much more low-key, friendly and fun (the local small business areas have snacks, music etc..)

Members online

No members online now.