Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 11-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Wookie Collie

FYI, directly from Champion distributed on November 2nd:

-----------
We’re thrilled to report that we’re almost there.

KITCHEN REPAIRS | ON TARGET

WE EXPECT TO BE COOKING IN BOTH KITCHENS AGAIN ON MONDAY,
NOVEMBER 19.

Four sections of our new oven are ALREADY installed - with the remaining
two sections scheduled to arrive Monday, November 5.

FOOD SHIPMENTS
Because our distributor partners have been so accommodating, we were
able to meet our October shipping targets. Our Commercial Services Team
will be communicating the next round of shipments shortly.

Eighteen days until full cooking resumes — Thank you!
-----------

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 11-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Top Dog

Hopefully shipments will be in on time, Allie. Zander needs food starting the 14th, so we'll see.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I just canceled my order on Chewy. No way am I ever buying anything there again. Slow shipping, crappy customer service, and they don't have Acana in stock anyway!

I've been looking at Fromm Surf n' Turf and Annamaet. Former is a bit more affordable than the other, but they are both really good foods available at PetfoodDirect.com.

PFD also has some Acana formulas still in stock, with a ton of coupons available online, so I'd check them out.
I remember you said something about Chewy before ... it shocks me, because I've ordered 3x from them so far with SUPER fast shipping. I mean I order on a Wednesday night at like midnight, and it's there Friday morning. Everyone over on the Yorkie forum also compliments their amazing fast shipping and customer service. Maybe it's an East Coast thing?

Brit & Jackson

Old 11-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
I remember you said something about Chewy before ... it shocks me, because I've ordered 3x from them so far with SUPER fast shipping. I mean I order on a Wednesday night at like midnight, and it's there Friday morning. Everyone over on the Yorkie forum also compliments their amazing fast shipping and customer service. Maybe it's an East Coast thing?
Yeah. Every time I bring up my experience everyone is all like, "Well, that didn't happen to ME" and "Oh, WE had fast shipping!". Like, okay. But you're on the east coast. They are based on the east coast. What does that have to do with me, in Montana over here? Lol. I didn't realize until after that they were that far off from me, or else I would have gone somewhere else. But it came highly recommended, so I didn't even think about it.

There's another site I'm looking at that is based in Cali, so hopefully it will be a good experience. Then I can give recommendations for the Easterners and Westerners. And there's always PetSolutions, too.