Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 11-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Top Dog

Loved the video, probably wouldve been even funnier if I could hear the comments but Didgie was making Qcumber and Marley nuts
Old 11-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Top Dog

DIDGIE! OMG! lol ... I about kill Jackson when he alert barks in his high pitched voice, and his bark is super annoying but I'm pretty sure my head would be killing me after that lol.

Trav is sooo freakin' hilarious. I've been wanting to do this with Jackson, thank goodness he's 16lbs.

Brit & Jackson

Old 11-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Top Dog

That last launch was hilarious!
Old 11-11-2012, 08:17 AM
Top Dog

Epic & hilarious

And Didgie...oh my.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Traveler is 39lb and 21in! Not much smaller but still! He looks very large up there when I'm on my back. My main problem so far is A: holding my feet still, even and flat and B: I have small feet!

Yeaaaaah, I would go Limit rather than Kastle. I think you might be in for some while very entertaining trouble, trouble none the less doing that. But when you try video is needed. ETA: I thought you were talking about the footstall with Kas, nevermind! Jumping in the arms for Limit will be a blast. I use it all the time.

Also, it's easier when you start to have two people and have the person on the ground lay on their stomach. Makes it a bit more stable so the dog can get used to the idea of being on feet.
I always forget Traveler is so small! He has such presence and such gorgeous form, he appears larger! I also have small feet (6.5) so I bet it will be hard. I should probably start asap before he gets too big LOL

Ooohhh footstall with Kastle...intrigued! I need to try these tricks! If only for the entertainment factor for everyone else watching