Acana Replacement?

Lyzelle

Just for the time being, but possibly a long term solution depending on how it all goes. I feed Pacifica. Can't swing switching to full raw this month.

I need grain free(no oats), fish or red meat formula, no poultry, higher protein count, dense calorie count. Pretty average standards and price range akin to Acana.

Brands I'm already looking at:

Annamaet - Either Aqualuk or Manitok
Fromm - Grain free Salmon or Beef Frittata
Solid Gold - Barking at the Moon

So, yeah. Any other suggestions or reviews on these foods would be great.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I feed Acana Pacifica or Ranchlands currently and will be switching foods in a few months. I have a more limited range of what I can switch to (I'll be switching to one of the brands my workplace carries), but I'll probably be switching to Go! Fit and Free. If not that I'll probably go Fromm.

Eta: just saw no poultry. Sorry, this was totally unhelpful LOL.

Lyzelle

I feed Acana Pacifica or Ranchlands currently and will be switching foods in a few months. I have a more limited range of what I can switch to (I'll be switching to one of the brands my workplace carries), but I'll probably be switching to Go! Fit and Free. If not that I'll probably go Fromm.

Eta: just saw no poultry. Sorry, this was totally unhelpful LOL.
Lol, that's fine. I'm leaning on Fromm's Beef Frittata at the moment, so it was pretty helpful. :)

Just trying to find a site where I can order it a little cheaper.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I've been using a kibble called Nutrisca as treats. Everyone seems to like it and it hasn't bothered Kim's stomach. Grain free, potato free. I have the lamb formula which does contain chicken fat though. The fish formula might work though. This one is 30% protein, 360kCal/cup.

monkeys23

Out of those I would definitely try Fromm first. I really like everything I've read/heard about the company and the food. :)

Members online