Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 10-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Top Dog

Those were really great! She's doing sooo well!

Brit & Jackson

Old 10-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
woohooo! I think I solved my vault problem! We did some killer leg vaults and some great back vaults today!

Here's a video of our back vaults, the last 3 were awesome. Can't wait to start adding height to it, but one step at a time!

That's so awesome!!!
Old 10-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Top Dog

New video of the Zingbot playing disc! She's getting awesome at catching, still trying to keep the discs low to keep her from jumping, but every now and then the wind will catch them and I get a preview of what she's capable of. We're working on drops on cue, bringing the disc, basic patterns, go arounds and throughs. Very happy with her progress!

Old 11-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Twin 2

So I just wanted to say that Zuma and Zinga are so insanely impressive in person. Zinga is SUCH a good catcher for this little itty puppy and oh my god Zuma is so much fun to watch!
Old 11-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Top Dog

Loved watching those vids!
Old 11-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Top Dog

So much fun to watch the videos. Keep posting please!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Top Dog

Yes! Please keep posting! I'm living vicariously through all of you!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Top Dog

I'm glad you guys enjoy the videos!

We had a comp this last weekend, a Skyhoundz Disc Dogathon Qualifier. While we didn't place/qualify, I'm extremely happy with how we did. I know Zuma would've done much better with someone who can throw better, so I'm going to focus on my accuracy for a while. I can't remember the actual placements and they arn't up on the Skyhoundz site yet, but we did actually fairly well in Freestyle considering we started this 5 months ago. We placed 6/7th out of 25ish dogs. So, so proud of her. I'm hoping someone got a video of our routine and will post it if they did.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Twin 2

Here's Didgie today! My throws are terrible, after this video I went an practiced without a dog and will continue to do so.

But I will say I'm super impressed with her catching seeing as of Saturday she had never caught a frisbee before. So she's figuring that out pretty fast now! If only I could throw better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
I'm glad you guys enjoy the videos!

We had a comp this last weekend, a Skyhoundz Disc Dogathon Qualifier. While we didn't place/qualify, I'm extremely happy with how we did. I know Zuma would've done much better with someone who can throw better, so I'm going to focus on my accuracy for a while. I can't remember the actual placements and they arn't up on the Skyhoundz site yet, but we did actually fairly well in Freestyle considering we started this 5 months ago. We placed 6/7th out of 25ish dogs. So, so proud of her. I'm hoping someone got a video of our routine and will post it if they did.
WhoooHoo!!! You guys are such an awesome team and Zuma is just too freaking cool.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Top Dog

Didgie is look soooo great! Another pattern to try is the pendulum. Just like what you are doing now but you send them in a go-around between throws. So instead of the throws being 180 degrees apart, make them more like at 15 degrees on either side of you. So, she'll still be running full out but it helps her learn to collect when she goes in for her go around as well.