American horror story: asylum your thoughts?

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I think the plot and quality sucks compared to last year... I was obsessed with the first season! Now I can't even get into it :( maybe if I force myself to watch it

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I like it well enough. I don't think it's as good as last year. Last year the plot was great and there were a lot of twists and turns. this year I think they are mostly going for shock value

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I loved last year. This year it's just meh.

I discovered "Boardwalk Empire" past weekend and am obsessed with it for now.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Haven't seen it. I watched the first season and then I was so bummed it wouldn't be a continuation that I didn't even bother with the second season.

crazedACD

Last night's episode FINALLY kicked in for me to be a little more interested in it. Love love loved the first season...this one has way too much going on, not as much 'mystery'.

I do find it surprisingly sexual...like I didn't think they could do that on cable TV :p.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
^^ I'm shocked by the sexual and gross factor, too! It's very edgy. And still one of the creepiest shows on TV. But last year seemed a lot better, and the production quality seemed so much higher.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yeah I hate that older dr guy he's horrible! Lol I just watch it for Joseph fiennes ;) boy if that whole family hot or is it just me ;), what about "Ann frank" do u really think she is who she says she is? Do I think "old dr guy" (his characters name escapes me sorry) was really part or the nazis?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I miss last year :(
I liked the characters so much more. I miss Violet! I miss innocent Tate! I miss Thaddeus...oh wait, no I don't he scared the f*ck out of me! lol

It's okay, I'm watching it. I adore Jessica Lange. But it doesn't scare me like last season did.

crazedACD

Okay sure, he shot up his school, lol, but I still think he was sweet and innocent :p
Just because I'm that twisted, that's probably my favorite scene. But...more because it really kind of shocked me/was really..eerie. That scene was more disturbing than anything on asylum has been. I looooooooved the Black Dahlia episode too last season..fantastic. I wish they had continued it :(.

Members online

No members online now.