The selling part of breeding can be aggravating

noludoru

Bored Now.
Dekka and I are discussing it (or at least trying to find an optimal time to discuss it that works for us both)

While I do have plans to go smaller in breed choice for our next addition, I have major concerns about a JRT. I fear our house might not be able to provide enough exercise and stimulus for Quest. Orson's main requirement is (and has always been) being near us, LOL I am not overly educated on JRTs, and I haven't run a new addition past the family yet.

Plus, we just lost Phoebe in March and that was a HUGE bomb for the kids.........especially since 2 of them are young enough to NOT remember life without Phoebe. I'm sure Dekka has about 2.5 bajillion things to share with and ask of me as well, NO PRESSURE PLEASE GUYS.......
((((((((HUG)))))))))) I had no idea, Coop. *more hugs*

Dekka's going to be the expert in this, but having met her dogs, I adore them. I met Dekka and Kat. They seemed to be medium/high energy with a really good off switch. When went into the tent for a nap when it rained, there were no complaints out of either of them - they came in, paced a bit, then curled up and chilled out. If that is typical behavior, I wouldn't be too worried - I'm sure Orson gets the same amount of mental stimulation a JRT would need.

Dekka

Just try me..
Oh yes it can happen with any breed. Sport has a full on hate for Kaiden. And Smudge would like to eat Sport...

But JRTs make a regular habit of it.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Your dogs are lovely, Kerri, and I know you'll find her a great home! My mom and I have been reminiscing about our old JRT lately and how awesome she was. Would love to have her now! I could totally see my mom getting another, in the future.

Members online