Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy's Valkyrie View Post
This was exactly my first thought. Complaining about not having money then saying that you're posting from an iPad is a little ridiculous. When you come on hard times, do your best to find a way through them, not complain about them from an expensive toy.

I'm not saying the situation doesn't suck but I grew up in a family where if money was tight we went without and we sold what we could to stay afloat. My mom always comments on how she doesn't understand people who sit around and complain about not having money. There are always jobs that are hiring, they may not be fun or pleasant jobs that you want to make a career of but they will pay and keep you in a home and fed.

Aren't you also pregnant? You should be doing all you can to save for the future right now as well as keeping yourself safe and healthy.
This. Sure, if you get an advance on his pay you'll be fine NOW... what happens when his next pay comes and is short that money? What happens when you need to buy stuff for the baby, pay for doctors appointments, etc? Take whatever you can for the iPad, sell the camera, cut to one car. You may not pay the insurance, but surely you pay for gas for both cars? MANY families get by with 1 car, saying you *must* have two is silly.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13