Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
People on BOTH sides are behaving like little children with absolutely no class and no respect for other people. I could pull quotes that are far more insulting than "you voted wrong." Some of them in other threads on this forum.

Neither side is innocent of spewing hatred and venom.

And unfortunately it will never stop.

Bi-partisan my ass. People only want to be bi-partisan when "their" party is in power. And by "bi-partisan" they mean "you stop believing in what you believe in and believe what I believe in." Compromise isn't a "thing" in politics. And why should it be? Look at how we the people behave. Nobody knows how to play nice. Politicians aren't held to any kind of higher standard because we don't even hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Every single election, no matter who wins or loses, people continually disgust me. Only a whopping THREE of my friends have massively impressed me with their grace and dignity yesterday and today... and one of them is even on the opposing side.

I am a highly political person. But I hate politics.
With how close the elections have been in the recent past, it is clear that we are a very divided nation, and it doesn't look like that will be changing anytime soon.

I agree that those wanting to move to another country are stupid, they don't have a clue about those other countries and that they would be moving directly into what they are trying to avoid.