Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Default Grain-inclusive foods?

Ok so it's apparent Rosey isn't able to do grain-free, so I'm looking to start switching her over to a good grain inclusive food.

She's currently on Fromm Grain-Free Game Bird Recipe, so I was thinking possibly the grain inclusive duck formula... but I feed the ferrets Acana so was looking there and they have the Singles line in duck. I'm kinda swinging that way because they use oats vs rice.

Experiences? Did your dog really like the food? Really not a fan of the food?

She LOVES duck, which is why I'm looking there, because as of right now, she's just eating enough to stay alive because she's not really enjoying the food like she was at the beginning. Now, for that, I am going to (hopefully) be switching it up, feeding her kibble in the morning and wet food or home cooked or whatever I have available at night.

Now, she DOES seem to have some sensitivities.. lamb is definitely one of them, I'm not sure how she does on rice... last time she was on it was a lamb food

tl;dr: what grain inclusive foods do you/your dog like? LOL

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13