Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Kotah BEAR

Had way to much bullshit and drama happen since Wednesday night. Had to deal with Michael's ex today and led to us calling the cops on here. Again. For the 3rd in less than 2 months. Monday Michael and I are going to the Sheriff's Dept to get our previous reports and take them to court because I will NOT stand for my name and his name to be slandered, I will not stand for me being accused of selling his prescription drugs, and I will not stand for Michael to be continuously harassed. I won't do it.
I am over it. We have really found out who our friends are the last couple of days and I don't tolerate being lied to and lied about, especially about something that could put mine and Michael's life in danger.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm All Ears

I overthink everything. I mean everything. One slip up in my life can mean my mind is off thinking of how I'm going to end up without a job/lonely forever/in jail etc. And I don't do anything bad pretty much ever.

Or like... weight loss. I am obsessive but then I drive myself till I slip then I freak. Or money- specifically saving money. I have spreadsheets about my spreadsheets.

I'm 99% sure I'm OCD. I have rituals I have to go through every morning. There's a list of about 20 things I must do before sleeping (and I have to position myself just right- right side, white noise, hand by my face, pillow over my eyes, pillow between my knees, can't think about peeing before I go to bed (every time I have to pee if I think of it), house has to be set to a certain temperature, fan must be on, no lights on...)

I sound like a nutcase.

Anyways, work beat me to a pulp today. It was awful.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

NO, the clicker is NOT a recall! >_< And yes I know he comes back for the clicking sound at amazing speed, but using it as a recall is why I can't use a clicker anymore! Darnit, I love my boyfriend but darn he sucks! >_< He is in love with the clicker, but only as a recall......arg!
Old 11-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Top Dog

^ Get him one of those whistle/clicker combos and teach him to recall on the whistle instead .

Old 11-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I overthink everything. I mean everything. One slip up in my life can mean my mind is off thinking of how I'm going to end up without a job/lonely forever/in jail etc. And I don't do anything bad pretty much ever.

Or like... weight loss. I am obsessive but then I drive myself till I slip then I freak. Or money- specifically saving money. I have spreadsheets about my spreadsheets.

I'm 99% sure I'm OCD. I have rituals I have to go through every morning. There's a list of about 20 things I must do before sleeping (and I have to position myself just right- right side, white noise, hand by my face, pillow over my eyes, pillow between my knees, can't think about peeing before I go to bed (every time I have to pee if I think of it), house has to be set to a certain temperature, fan must be on, no lights on...)

I sound like a nutcase.

Anyways, work beat me to a pulp today. It was awful.
That's.... Pretty much me. XD

Though I'm diagnosed OCD and it drives my coworkers crazy if they have to work a shift with me, cause the glasses must be placed JUST RIGHT and the beer must be poured JUST SO and...

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-02-2012, 11:58 PM
We are Home.

UGH it would be nice if my husband would answer his texts since he was suppossed to be off a hour ago.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Me. All day long.
I over think everything and worry about EVERYTHING. Like constantly worry. Naturally, I am a worry wart. I have been like that since I can remember. I hate it but its just part of me.
Over thinking everything has also been apart of me since I was 17. I will think of every reason as to why I should or should not do something, I don't know why.
My temper use to be TERRIBLE. I would get in a fight and black out just for no reason. When I was 17 I got help to help me think things through and since then, I over think things to a fault.

Since everyone is talking about OCD. I don't think I am. I am verrrry organized and when I get into my, what I call OCD spells, there is not stopping me lol If I start cleaning and the OCD bug hits, I will clean for hours until the house is spotless. Again, I hate it but my house is very rarely "dirty" (as in, the floor might not get mopped for a week or clothes might not get washed every couple of days, but they are washed at least twice a week), and my house is always organized.

Also, completely off topic; Michael and I watched Amityville Horror and now I am freaked the F out and cannot sleep, and I have to pee sooo bad and I can't even go 5 feet to the bathroom lol

Ok, I rambled lol
Old 11-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
^ Get him one of those whistle/clicker combos and teach him to recall on the whistle instead .
I tried to get him to switch back to a whistle, no go. >_< I don't know why "here" isn't good enough, he listens just as well! >_<
Old 11-03-2012, 01:49 AM
orange iguanas.

Gosh darn it. I had signed up for a registration/advising session at the community college that I am maybe possibly going to attend. It is required for all new students. My senior year of high school, I took all my classes at this college and had to attend one of these sessions, but I didn't think that counted since I guess in my mind I was technically just a high school student. I don't know.

So anyway they called me the other day and told me I didn't have to attend, since I had already been to one however many years ago. So I could just register online whenever I wanted or if I needed help I could call the counselors office to schedule an appointment. Well, I do need help, I have lots of questions. But honestly? I am... too lazy to call and make an appointment. I keep second guessing if I even want to go back to school so I'm like mehhhh maybe I just won't do it. At least being signed up for the registration session, it was set in my mind that on November 15th, I was going to register for classes. That's just how it was going to be. And now I don't have that fire under my butt! Now I have to put this extra effort in!

Ugh it makes my brain hurt when I think about it. This adult stuff is no bueno.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 11-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Looks like college is probably getting pushed back another semester because my old college is a bunch of asshats that can't do anything right. I sent in my transcript request OVER A MONTH AGO and it still hasn't reached my new institution. Deadline is Nov 15th. Every time I call they say it is "processing."

So frustrated!!

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.