Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 11-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Top Dog

Maybe I am reading it wrong but I took MandyPug's response to be a general post, not directed at the OP?
Old 11-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Top Dog

This is in no way champion's fault and it annoys me to hear people blame this all on them like "omg why dd they have to go and have a fire, omg don't they know I need dog food now?"

Read this and ask yourself if you would not be slightly irritated?! How the hell do you get this out of my post?!! It is not only this response but others it the past from your little cliques you have on here. I do appreciate the help but please hold your snide remarks! I have treated EVERYONE with dignity and respect on here for years so why the nastiness?! I will just leave it at some peoples total immaturity. If you do not like me or my posts feel free to NOT respond! I've got every right to defend myself and it's just becoming a little much with the attitude. Chazhound used to be an enjoyable place not so much anymore. I will NOT bite my tongue anymore so if you need to sneak in a snide remark expect one right back!
Old 11-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Top Dog

Actually, I'm pretty sure MandyPug works at a pet food retailer, so she DOES deal with it constantly and it WAS a general statement.

Get over yourself and lose the attitude? Maybe then you might not get such snide remarks.

Lyz and Zander
zaner-waner-fluffy-butt <<3

'05 Siberian Husky

Old 11-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Top Dog

I am definitely not in any cliques here, and yes, it does tend to be a bit cliquey here. Just saying from the outside reading her post, I did not take it as being directed at YOU. I took it as working in the industry hearing it from others.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldiefur View Post
I don't know how you read into what I posted as blaming champion that is just plain stupid. You must be young and jump to strange conclusions that is all I can think. I have bitten my tongue many times on this forum with snooty, judgemental and strange comments that I find mostly the younger members post but who knows for sure. I will not bite my tongue anymore!!! My order did not auto ship from Mr. Chewy and I was supposed to receive it tomorrow. What I was shocked and mad about is that Mr. Chewy did not call or email about this! It took me calling them to find out why my order did not ship! Maybe that is why my post came across so "ANNOYING."
To be honest... All the posts you have written have made me think you're like... 16. So saying that Mandy must be young made me laugh.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
Maybe I am reading it wrong but I took MandyPug's response to be a general post, not directed at the OP?
I think # 3 refers to me as one of the "people" I am not mad that Champion burned down or the oven burned down or whatever it may have been. I was mad at Mr. Chewy and in shock food is not coming for 8 dogs and all I have is Petsmart until I figure out another food to order online!
Old 11-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldiefur View Post
I think # 3 refers to me as one of the "people" I am not mad that Champion burned down or the oven burned down or whatever it may have been. I was mad at Mr. Chewy and in shock food is not coming for 8 dogs and all I have is Petsmart until I figure out another food to order online!
Well, maybe ask for clarification before attacking? I don't know if there is some sort of history or what but I didnt read it that way.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Top Dog

Obviously something in what I wrote riled Mandypug up enough to share #3 I have no idea where she works or what she has heard. I was simply relaying what a cs rep at Mr. Chewy told me. "Champions kitchen has burnt down and they will not be back in full production until Jan 2013." Maybe mandypug should send them an email and let them know what really happened then.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

Lyzelle you are the QUEEN OF ATTITUDE!!! When I think of the clique on here I imagine that you are the ringleader. You sound like a miserable little thing. You are very negative in most of your posts sorry but it is true.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Top Dog

And Lyzelle can look through my posts years back and see I don't have attitude but it is in plain sight that you are nasty in many of your posts!