Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-02-2012, 12:06 AM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
They're extending our hours for Christmas and we're not allowed to request any days off for December at all... Even if its days we don't normally work anyways... Stupid.

Some of us were annoyed that we won't be getting home until closer to 10pm for most of the Christmas season and the manager was telling us it isn't that bad blah blah... Well she only works one closing shift a week.
I know it sucks so bad for the employees, but I love it when places have longer Christmas hours (I'm talking to you, TARGET and the MALL!). Sucks you can't ask for days off though! I remember once seeing a job ad for a vet clinic and it was like "due to heartworm season, no one can request days off for these 2 (or 3?) months..." Seriously??! Bologna. Heartworm season is not the zombie apocalypse lol.

I decided today that I would like to buy new jeans, but I don't really have the funds to support this decision. Because I just bought new bras the other day. Haha.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 11-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Top Dog

Sigh. I'm going to sleep at my brothers tonight since he needs me to baby sit early in the morning.. I know it's stupid to be upset about this but I hate knowing he makes his 9 week old SBT sleep outside. It's not the fact he's outside, it's the fact I know he's cold outside.. That doesn't matter though cause 'he's just a dog'. Why does he deserve to be cold? He doesn't. Sigh. I wish my brother didn't get a dog. The dog is loved though.. We just have different views on dogs. Sucks even more since this brother is my favourite sibling.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Top Dog

I still don't like the fact Leo is sleeping outside but he doesn't seem cold at the moment, snuggled up in his blankets. My poor dogs are sleeping outside tonight since I'm here. I miss them. Lame. Lol. Can't wait to be back with them tomorrow.

I really got upset with mum today. I will be going for my driving test in a weeks time, hopefully I'll pass. My brother normally takes me for driving lessons since he's the only one that can keep calm, he is the only one I feel comfortable with teaching me because others get frustrated. I couldn't grasp reversing properly because mum didn't explain something the way I needed (though my brother would be able to) I got emotional and she kept raising her voice, that's when I had enough and was shutting down. I was pissed with mum. I'm more upset because we came very close to getting hit on the round about. I'm angry at myself because I should have stopped the car earlier and let mum drive because she completely ruined any spirit I had that day with my driving. I'm angry at mum because of how badly she upset me. It's my fault we almost got hit but part of me blames mum because she threw me off, I don't even know what I was thinking. I saw te car but I went. My logical brain wasn't working.

I am so glad once I pass, no one can tell me how to drive.. I can take my time. I won't loose it like I did today. I'm not hoping in a car with mum again for lessons. No way in hell. I love her but I wish she was more like my brother personality wise at times. My brother is amazing. So much patience, he teaches so well. He's the greatest and he's above my other siblings. I wouldn't want any of them teaching me ether...

Though I am glad she realised she was the reason I screwed up and apologised. I didn't except that.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I'm supposed to have an extra person come in today and help me out. It's almost 10:30 and no extra person. It's fine, I can juggle everything, but since I was promised to have somebody come in and help, it would be nice to actually have that...
Worst part? Said extra person is the wife of the company owner.

Sigh.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 11-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Sport Model Pug

I feel like I got punched in the stomach.

Remove these horrible organs for me now please!!!

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 11-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Resident fainting goat

This whole "academics" thing is really getting in the way of my leisure time lol

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Sport Model Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
I know it sucks so bad for the employees, but I love it when places have longer Christmas hours (I'm talking to you, TARGET and the MALL!). Sucks you can't ask for days off though! I remember once seeing a job ad for a vet clinic and it was like "due to heartworm season, no one can request days off for these 2 (or 3?) months..." Seriously??! Bologna. Heartworm season is not the zombie apocalypse lol.

I decided today that I would like to buy new jeans, but I don't really have the funds to support this decision. Because I just bought new bras the other day. Haha.
Well places that are actually important for Christmas should have extended hours. Not a pet food store!!!

Also bras are far to expensive... Having boobs costs too much money.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 11-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

My mom just texted me that my dad called to say Payton had diarrhea in his crate, and "I hope you don't have to wash the curtains." So I guess it was really bad. Poor guy, I asked him this morning if he didn't feel good because he was acting funny. Turns out I was right.
guess I know what I'm doing when I'm home for lunch. =< My poor little guy.

The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 11-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
Well places that are actually important for Christmas should have extended hours. Not a pet food store!!!

Also bras are far to expensive... Having boobs costs too much money.

I just have to re-iterate this because this seriously pisses me off.
Why are bras so expensive?! it's not like they are non-essential items.

I have boobs, they need some kind of support or else people would get all touchy about them bouncing all over the place.

I mean ****!

and also, why is it not ok for me to take my shirt off if I'm wearing a bra.
People wear bathing suits all the time.
Guys are shirtless all the time.
It's hot out. shirts are annoying.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
and also, why is it not ok for me to take my shirt off if I'm wearing a bra.
People wear bathing suits all the time.
Guys are shirtless all the time.
It's hot out. shirts are annoying.
My gym will let me take my shirt off and just be in my sports bra.
But the guys can't take their shirts off.

I'm surprisingly okay with this policy.

The Sheltiechick Blog