Vibes for Rennie?

JessLough

Love My Mutt
*sigh* He must know I'm finally building up some sort of a cushion, cause he's puking tonight.

Gonna take him to the vet tomorrow to get a blood glucose test done. Vibes that it's something easy, either just a tummy bug or Insulinoma, rather than something like a stomach tumor? (for those who are newer, Ren is my "special needs" boy who always seems to go with the most difficult to diagnose ailments :rolleyes:)

Assamiea

Tons of vibes for Ren. Hope that it's something simple that can be sorted out quickly!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
***VIBES*** I hope it's nothing, poor little guy!

and poor you! I can't believe people think ferrets are the "inexpensive/low-maintenance option" for people who want dogs... jeez

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Thanks guys :) we didn't end up at the vet (lungs and heart sound clear, and temp is normal/high-normal) but he was feeling a bit better - - still is very mellow and obviously not feeling like his asshole self, but he also tends to pity himself when he's feeling icky xD he'd be much happier if his sisters were decent, nice/caring sisters, but they're not haha.

***VIBES*** I hope it's nothing, poor little guy!

and poor you! I can't believe people think ferrets are the "inexpensive/low-maintenance option" for people who want dogs... jeez
HAHA. Man, I wish. I've spent more on him alone in the last year than I've spent on rosey in 16 years :-/

Oh no!!! I have had similar problems with Shakespeare lately... but he has been known to have tummy ulcers and his blood results came back really good in July. I hope Rennie is feeling better soon!!! I will keep him in my thoughts!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Oh no!!! I have had similar problems with Shakespeare lately... but he has been known to have tummy ulcers and his blood results came back really good in July. I hope Rennie is feeling better soon!!! I will keep him in my thoughts!
Yah, he has lots of problems, but all his tests come back as him being the perfectly healthy ferret.

That said, he is a Marshalls ferret, and is a perfect example of why I will never, ever support Marshalls or associate with anybody who supports them.

EDIT: I believe he's still doing well, so it seems the weathermay just be screwing with him. :)

Last edited:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Glad to hear he's doing alright!

Dameon goes between spells were I'm really worried about him to where he seems perfectly normal. Right now I've just been battling diarrhea with him. I've switched foods twice and it didn't help at all, all to diets he ate previously with no problems. Bah. But at least we haven't had any wobbly spells anymore and he's back to playing like a booger again. He'll be 7 in January! Can't believe it.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Glad to hear he's doing alright!

Dameon goes between spells were I'm really worried about him to where he seems perfectly normal. Right now I've just been battling diarrhea with him. I've switched foods twice and it didn't help at all, all to diets he ate previously with no problems. Bah. But at least we haven't had any wobbly spells anymore and he's back to playing like a booger again. He'll be 7 in January! Can't believe it.
I'm glad he's doing well! 7 is an awesome age :D

We could really use some more vibes. Now Harley's onto the puking and feeling gross. At least Ren takes care of her.

Members online

No members online now.