Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-27-2012, 02:38 PM
yoko's Avatar
yoko yoko is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 5,341
Default

Where has time gone??
__________________
Thank you Vivien and Angel Chicken for the siggy! Also I have been frosted!!! And as of 9/13/07 I know the secret handshake!


Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-27-2012, 03:22 PM
Fran27 Fran27 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10,275
Default

Are you sure she's only 5? So cute. She must be very patient though, I can't even imagine doing all this to Lisa.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-27-2012, 07:09 PM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,306
Default

Thanks everyone. I really can't get over how pretty and grown up she looks. LOL poor Brian indeed, he thinks he has grey now?

LOL Miakoda, that is so cute hahaha

Breeze, i am sure they could find all kinds of princessy mischief to get into.

Hannah loves getting her hair curled so she is very patient. She is into "makeovers" lol
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-27-2012, 08:25 PM
darkchild16's Avatar
darkchild16 darkchild16 is offline
We are Home.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 21,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Thanks everyone. I really can't get over how pretty and grown up she looks. LOL poor Brian indeed, he thinks he has grey now?

LOL Miakoda, that is so cute hahaha

Breeze, i am sure they could find all kinds of princessy mischief to get into.

Hannah loves getting her hair curled so she is very patient. She is into "makeovers" lol
Tell me about it Bev loves anything princess and lets you know it LOL.
__________________

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie



Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:11 PM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,128
Default

How old is she now? Gosh, she's getting so BIG! And so pretty.
__________________
Lauren
Don't fear tomorrow.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:15 PM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,306
Default

She just turned 5 on September 27th

Thanks
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Renee750il's Avatar
Renee750il Renee750il is offline
Felurian
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where the selas blooms
Posts: 94,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
Tell me about it Bev loves anything princess and lets you know it LOL.
BWUAHAHAAA!!!! I told you . . . back when you thought she was going to be a boy, or at least a tomboy.

And now you have a little redhead

You should probably go ahead and take out a good life insurance policy on Jeremy.
__________________
In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. ~Buddha

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.


There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.


Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:23 PM
darkchild16's Avatar
darkchild16 darkchild16 is offline
We are Home.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 21,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
BWUAHAHAAA!!!! I told you . . . back when you thought she was going to be a boy, or at least a tomboy.

And now you have a little redhead

You should probably go ahead and take out a good life insurance policy on Jeremy.
I know god help us. Although I was red when I was a baby so maybe Ill get my little blonde girl .

Bev is a good mixture which to me is AWESOME. She loves sports and wants to play baseball and in teh same turn is a princess freak.
__________________

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie



Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Renee750il's Avatar
Renee750il Renee750il is offline
Felurian
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where the selas blooms
Posts: 94,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
I know god help us. Although I was red when I was a baby so maybe Ill get my little blonde girl .

Bev is a good mixture which to me is AWESOME. She loves sports and wants to play baseball and in teh same turn is a princess freak.
Don't want to scare you, but I was the same way, except it was basketball. Baseball/softball bored me to tears, lol. All that standing around
__________________
In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. ~Buddha

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.


There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.


Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:28 PM
darkchild16's Avatar
darkchild16 darkchild16 is offline
We are Home.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 21,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Don't want to scare you, but I was the same way, except it was basketball. Baseball/softball bored me to tears, lol. All that standing around
she likes basketball, wrestling and football as well. Also apparently being a chicken as she goes around my house kicking backwards saying shes a bawk bawk chicken LOL
__________________

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie



Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 AM.


©1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site