Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 10-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Top Dog

He seems like a such a fun dog...haha love him.

Is it weird that I think he has a cute butt?? I never really noticed Mals have such...floofy butts.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Twin 2

Nope, couldn't do it. At all. They would be in the shed or released into the wild.

I am SO not tolerant about pacing, whining or really moving when I'm trying to sleep. The dogs about get their heads taken off if they can't settle at night. God love Backup but I would kill him.

So do not envy you, at all. But god does he make me smile. And oooh Shamoo, you are enough to melt my heart.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
He seems like a such a fun dog...haha love him.

Is it weird that I think he has a cute butt?? I never really noticed Mals have such...floofy butts.
Every time it was a butt shot, my thought was "oh look, you can even see a dogs balls if they have a floofy butt..."

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Hahaha Shamoo is perfect, if I could duplicate her I would only own them forever. Arnold tries to pretend Backup doesn't exist. Backup, he's just nuts. Ahhh

This was him today when I was trying to nap. lol Sloan is to the side, hence the whiskers.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:52 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Every time it was a butt shot, my thought was "oh look, you can even see a dogs balls if they have a floofy butt..."
Business in the front, party in the back!

Old 10-26-2012, 06:46 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Nope, couldn't do it. At all. They would be in the shed or released into the wild.

I am SO not tolerant about pacing, whining or really moving when I'm trying to sleep. The dogs about get their heads taken off if they can't settle at night. God love Backup but I would kill him.

So do not envy you, at all. But god does he make me smile. And oooh Shamoo, you are enough to melt my heart.
This was my thought. I was watching this like "Dear God, how does that woman still have her sanity?"

I nap on the floor too....it's better for your back

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 10-26-2012, 07:31 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post

I'm the same way... Which is why I have taken to doping Joey up on Happy Traveler just so I can get some sleep. Otherwise he will get up at least 100 times in the night to pace his crate and readjust where he wants to lie back down. He is also a non stop crate whiner. It's gotten a little better since I started putting a blanket over his crate, but I am an angry person if my sleep is disrupted in any way.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 10-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

You learn to tune it out. I have three pacers. Enzo only does it because she wants to be laying on top of me. Indy and Knox do it because they think I should be doing something more productive. Or at least conducive to what THEY want to do.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:13 AM
Bite Club

Don't think I could handle that either! Mine are good at night thank god and I have no idea what they do in the crate when we are not at home, but as long as I don't have to hear it, I don't care. For them, a good run or training session will stop any pacing/whining ... at least for a little while.

~Aura & Riley~
Old 10-26-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm All Ears

Mia's not a mal by far but she's busy. I learned to tune it out. I've been sitting there watching tv with someone and not even notice she's been squeaking a ball the entire time. Or I'll be in the car with someone and she's yammering on excitedly the entire drive. I won't notice. Then the person I'm with will ask me how I live with her. I really do not notice anymore!

she's really grown into herself lately though. A lot less nervous energy. Still whines.