Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-25-2012, 05:16 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
To be honest, I've been a little worried about me too, and this knee being screwed up has really had me on edge since I know I either have to get it worked out myself or it's staying effed up. I've almost got it back right, thanks largely to Dreeza sending me a therapy video and using the equipment in the gym to work on it. It's not 100% yet, but at least now I know it's going to be.

The dogs are doing a good job of cleaning out the freezer bit by bit, and fortunately, they don't mind my mom's cooking, since she always buys the economy size packages of meat, then screws it up by mixing it with a thousand things (she doesn't like the taste of meat so no one else is allowed to either) and then no one can eat the crap. Except the dogs.
Im with ya on the knee thing Hopefully you get it straight mine will be after we are done moving. Jeremys had to work most nights so Ive been doing way too much and quickly since I have to rush while Savannah is sleeping.

*rolleyes* at least the dogs are eating good though. Now YOU need to!

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Felurian

I'm drinking a lot of Creole coffee, lol.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 10-25-2012, 05:24 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
I'm drinking a lot of Creole coffee, lol.
IM drinking Mountain Dew and whatever soda I can get my hands on LOL

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
To be honest, I've been a little worried about me too, and this knee being screwed up has really had me on edge since I know I either have to get it worked out myself or it's staying effed up. I've almost got it back right, thanks largely to Dreeza sending me a therapy video and using the equipment in the gym to work on it. It's not 100% yet, but at least now I know it's going to be.

The dogs are doing a good job of cleaning out the freezer bit by bit, and fortunately, they don't mind my mom's cooking, since she always buys the economy size packages of meat, then screws it up by mixing it with a thousand things (she doesn't like the taste of meat so no one else is allowed to either) and then no one can eat the crap. Except the dogs.
HEY! *hugtacklesyou* I'm glad you checked in lady. I'm sorry things are so sucky though.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 10-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Felurian

Thanks

Working on a pot of coffee now. Another day a total bust because SUPPOSEDLY I had to take them to the store, to the utility company, and a million other places . . . none of which happened, but it effectively kept me from being able to get any work of substance done, since once I start I have to finish up to a certain point.

So . . . we'll get to do this all tomorrow. Since we didn't do it today.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

— Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 10-25-2012, 06:43 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Boourns. Probably a stupid question but is there anyway you can just say NO I'M DONE? I know you live next door so it is especially hard

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Boourns. Probably a stupid question but is there anyway you can just say NO I'M DONE? I know you live next door so it is especially hard
Yeah....I'm sort of missing why you're stuck there with them, especially if they treat you so awfully.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 10-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Felurian

Because, stupidly, I bought the house next door and I don't have it in me to treat them as they treat others. That's always my downfall. I can't seem to get past that. The only way I'm going to get out of it is to get physical distance, and that's a problem in this economic climate, especially with three dogs. I need to keep a roof over their heads and keep them taken care of, first and foremost.

— Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 10-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Hugs and know we have a couch and al dog friendly if ya need to just leave for a minute. And the Creole coffee is always flowing. I got ya pm and hugs again. I was worried ya had snapped and driven off a ledge to just stop the dang nagging. You are a truely great kid to them. They won't see it but the goddess does. And good will come back to you.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Top Dog

Dumb question what's Creole coffee?