Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-21-2012, 12:06 AM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

Uh, you guys. I'm debating whether or not to go reddish for the winter months and had talked myself out of it for the most part again. Now I'm thinking about rethinking that. Lol.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
I used to hate working with chocolate, but after weeks of practicing my tempering, I was able to make this:

Very happy with myself.
Good Lord!! That's amazing!
Old 10-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Uh, you guys. I'm debating whether or not to go reddish for the winter months and had talked myself out of it for the most part again. Now I'm thinking about rethinking that. Lol.
Doooo ittt! But not from a box. You can mess it up pretty easy from a box. If you go to Sallys, you can get the dye and developer seperate. You just mix equal parts and put it in your hair. I always found red box dyes progress in color. Like, the longer you leave it on, even a 5 minute difference, can make it go super dark. So I suggest get a color from Sallys to prevent that!

In other good news....

I just ironed Jin's service jacket. And I didn't kill it!
Old 10-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Making a policy that whenever I post something in the venting thread I also have to post something here.

I submitted an application to a local dog walking company and they contacted me this morning highly interested. I doubt I'll make bank but I'm not making bank where I am either, nor was I doing so as the radio station. It might open opportunities for me to explore doing more dog training or something else too. Just exploring options. This whole fiasco has made me slightly determined to get a job doing what I want rather than "just a job," because Lord knows "just a job" isn't working out so well. That involves either working in design or working with animals. I just need to find a way to get it done. Maybe just have a little faith that things will work themselves out if I work at it enough.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 10-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Top Dog

My favorite uncle *yeah I know don't pick faves XD* has been here all weekend!

I usually only get to see him once or twice a year. This is the second time I have seen him AND he's coming back for Thanksgiving this year

Old 10-21-2012, 12:04 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Making a policy that whenever I post something in the venting thread I also have to post something here.

I submitted an application to a local dog walking company and they contacted me this morning highly interested. I doubt I'll make bank but I'm not making bank where I am either, nor was I doing so as the radio station. It might open opportunities for me to explore doing more dog training or something else too. Just exploring options. This whole fiasco has made me slightly determined to get a job doing what I want rather than "just a job," because Lord knows "just a job" isn't working out so well. That involves either working in design or working with animals. I just need to find a way to get it done. Maybe just have a little faith that things will work themselves out if I work at it enough.
I'm a dog walker and let me say.. I love it It gets me out, I get to work with dogs, exercise, I work around other dog crazy people.. It's the best job I've ever had! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.. and like you said, it's a great segway into other "dog jobs"..our current in-store dog trainer and groomer both started as walkers!

I really hope it works for you!

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Top Dog

I get to hike today with my mom!

And studying yesterday went really really well.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:39 PM
We are Home.

My friend just asked me to be there for the birth (home birth) of her baby so she and her daughter have their friends there <3.

I feel so special.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Sport Model Pug

I finally got Netflix yesterday and now have discovered why everyone loves breaking bad.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 10-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

We're almost done building a full sized dog walk at work. My boss is painting it/texturizing it today, and when it dries it'll be done!

I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT.