Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Blonde Raccoon

This sounds ridiculous but I'm terrified of birds flying at or around my head. Something about the flapping wings, I dunno. Whenever I see a pigeon I swerve to avoid walking near it.

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Love My Mutt <3

OH GOD. Pigeons and seagulls. Terrified of them. Especially them flying over my head.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Top Dog

I realized something odd today, after reading Maxy's post on being afraid of one-on-one situations.

I'm FINE having lunch with someone I barely know...I can usually talk to most people even if it's not very comfortable, and I don't really find silences all that awkward, anyway.

Driving to pick up pizza with my mum today? Terrifying. I have nothing to say, and it's so weird. I feel that way about most of my family. I like spending time with them, sometimes, but more often than not I feel really awkward and uncomfortable and like we have nothing to talk about.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 10-20-2012, 02:07 PM
treehugging clicker freak

1.) Something bad happening to someone I love - this is one of the reasons why I have such a strong NEED to take care of people. And any kind of true separation makes me incredibly anxious because I'm worried that something bad will happen when I am not around to help, even if I know I am going to see them tomorrow or something. The "what ifs" must be an unhealthy attachment problem, who knows.

2.) CENTIPEDES toooo many legs!!

3.) Riding in the car with people... I have a very very select people that I am comfortable riding with... really only like two people. I have been in an accident as a passenger and I just feel like soo many people CAN NOT drive, and I don't like not being in control.

4.) Feet. Feet are sooo gross, and I am practically phobic. I have been working on this one for over a year now and the panicky anxiety feeling isn't going away. Just... more manageable omg. I do NOT want to see or touch feet. If you put your feet at me I would probably run out of the room lol

and if you would've asked me before this past summer I would've listen talking on the phone. I am still afraid, but I've gotten myself to where I can force myself to do it.

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o