Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
There's also a picture of the fence through which the FOUR YEAR OLD playing outside being supervised by a SEVEN YEAR OLD was mauled. It says 8 dogs were behind the fence...none of them in the picture are pit bulls. I suppose it's possible there were two random pit bulls, but I'm kind of doubting it.
Yes...I was reading that too. Uh...yes it's horrible the kid was mauled. Yes I feel badly for the kid. But..
Quote:
The frisbee landed just outside the neighbor's inadequate fence, and when Levi reached down to pick it up, two dogs reached their heads through the fence and grabbed Levi by the face, trying to pull him through the fence.
How is the fence inadequate if the dogs didn't even escape? The child (or it's body parts) went into the fence? How is this even the dog's fault? That even looks like a wide open yard, enough to see a dog coming at you. If it was a burglar going into the yard, the dog would be a hero.