Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-15-2012, 04:16 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

i never said he was 24... where did i say that? Carl was 10 or 11 when the series started (per the comics i think he was 11 in the show so lets go with 11) season spans over a year, plus the hiatus btw seasons 1 & 2 (dont know if thats been factored how long that was, i dont think it was as long as the 'gap' btw season 2 & 3) lets say it was a few months, that would make him 12-ish at the start of season 2. saying season 2 lasted a yr that would make him 14-ish now at the start of season 3, its been said that Beth (in the show) is about 16, that's only a couple of years older then Carl.

Lori mentioned not finding enough to eat over the winter, so i assume that's affected Carl's growth as well, which couldd explain why he still looks so 'childlike'.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:01 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
i never said he was 24... where did i say that? Carl was 10 or 11 when the series started (per the comics i think he was 11 in the show so lets go with 11) season spans over a year, plus the hiatus btw seasons 1 & 2 (dont know if thats been factored how long that was, i dont think it was as long as the 'gap' btw season 2 & 3) lets say it was a few months, that would make him 12-ish at the start of season 2. saying season 2 lasted a yr that would make him 14-ish now at the start of season 3, its been said that Beth (in the show) is about 16, that's only a couple of years older then Carl.

Lori mentioned not finding enough to eat over the winter, so i assume that's affected Carl's growth as well, which couldd explain why he still looks so 'childlike'.
No sorry... 24 was a typo. I meant 14 but fat fingers on an iphone and you get 24

I never read the comics before so I just always assumed he was a lot younger than that.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post

All I have to say is that if the show spans 2 years from the day Rick woke up and there's any chance that Shane was the father of Lori's baby then she has had the world's longest pregnancy. Rick was only in a coma for about a month and it only took him a week or so to find his family. This last episode made it pretty clear that the baby is Shane's. So really it can't have been but 9 months or so. Plus it's been made pretty clear that this was their first winter. They even talked about it at the farm, hoping the first winter would kill off some zombies.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:05 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

You guys are way more observant than I am lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Top Dog

Just watched.... wow... Rick is kind of annoying me for some reason. I like Carl now! And Carol, too.

That last scene... ugh, I don't get squeamish at ALL watching any of this stuff but I had to squint and close my eyes a bit on that one!

Brit & Jackson

Old 10-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

I love how they don't stop to thinking about hacking Hershel's foot off - unlike when Randall landed on the fence and Hershel was going to do a step-by-step textbook amputation. I don't think they think it'll save him, but at least slow down the infection (or maybe stop it? dun dun dun....).

The previews for the rest of the season look kinda dumb, at least the ones that happen around Andrea. Who cares about the other meat sacks, I wanna see some zombie drama!!
Old 10-16-2012, 11:25 PM
and Spy.

I have read the comics so as far as making guesses as to what happens I will refrain from saying anything

I liked this episode. I thought the silence at the beginning was a good choice as it really gave us a good look at what the group has become. Michonne finally showing up made me happy, and I was excited to see what would happen with her and Andrea in this episode but it wasn't much so... Hoping they go more in depth next episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:56 AM
Are you dead yet?

I like Michonne and I'm happy to see her. Her jawless pet Z's make me happy too.

I still hate Lori.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:07 AM
Jerk.

All I can say I really dug the season premier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 10-17-2012, 07:46 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD View Post
I like Michonne and I'm happy to see her. Her jawless pet Z's make me happy too.

I still hate Lori.
I love you lol! I thought My male person and I were the only ones in the anti Lori fanclub. I really like Michonne her pet Z's are her boyfriend and best friend makes it even more awesome! And they are so obedient haha.